ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Predictive Trends For Singapore Web Design And Web Development Business In 2014
Web designing and developing is an integral part of the ecommerce projects in modern times. As a leading business hub of the world Singapore is also experiencing changes in the trend of website design and development. What is going to be the trends for Singapore web designer in 2014?
While having a well designed website is mandatory for business promotion in modern times, it depends on the capability, skill and expertise of the developer and designer concerned. It would make interesting reading learning about the trends for Singapore web designer in the year 2014.
Here are some of the trends that are likely to dominate the web designing and developing industry in Singapore during 2014.
Use of Fonts with Personality
A basic trend in 2014 will be with respect to use of fonts.
• Singapore top website developer will use such fonts in their web designing that will have a better personality deviating from the earlier trends of just using some fonts.
• These fonts will be able to have their own identity by standing out in the crowd.
• Naturally, they won’t be the standard san-serif ...
... or serif fonts.
• Designers are now using different fonts that will give personality to their contents.
• Some of them are using the serif font with a difference.
Installing Flat Designs
Another important trend is already visible in the use of operating systems by the web designer in Singapore.
• Flat designs are now the preference of both developers and users.
• They are straightforward and simple using.
• At the same time the operating system gives more enjoyable and useful experience for the user.
Killing the Sliders
An inconvenience often experienced by the mobile users has been the using area of the page displayed on their devices. The current trend set by Singapore top website developer is to make the hero area larger and killing the sliders at the sides so that the user gets an awful experience of looking to all features of whatever is displayed.
Focus on Mobile Devices
Perhaps the most important trend that is engulfing the entire industry is focus on the mobile devices.
• With the improvement of technologies the preference of end users has shifted from static to mobile devices these days.
• Around 55% of the users in the TV and computer industry are now depending on the mobile devices.
• However design of websites for mobile devices is different from those designed for the traditional desktops and big laptop computers. They have to design it in such way that not only the pages fit into the small screen of the mobile devices but are also easier navigating.
• The special focus of all the designers and developers have shifted from earlier large screen operating system and website to those that will fit in nicely into smaller and mobile devices.
Such shifting trends are visible all over the world but are particularly prominent in places like Singapore where the requirements of end users are more mobile device based. Companies and developers designing the websites know pretty well that if they have to stay in view of the online users, they have to adapt to the changed trends in web designing that has hit the market in 2014.
For more information on Mobile Website Singapore. Visit Today - Vidzure.com/mobile-website-development-singapore/
Web Design Articles1. A Guide On Choosing Professional Wordpress Themes For Business
2. Things To Consider Before Getting A Magento Webshop
Author: Noah Nielsen
3. The Exclusivity Of Custom Web Design For A Volatile Market
Author: Dunny Usra
4. Top 15 Plugins For Your Wordpress Site
Author: The Radiant IT Services Pvt Ltd
5. How To Create A Customised Ux For Mobile
6. Is It Necessary To Learn Frameworks To Be A Good Front-end Developer?
7. Drupal Or Joomla - Which One Is The Best Cms Framework?
Author: NetMaxims Technologies
8. How Much Should I Charge For An E-commerce Design And Setup?
9. Types Of Graphic Design Services
10. Tips For Choosing The Right Web Design Agency
Author: Exit Digital Marketing Agency
11. What Is The Value And Job Opportunity For Full Stack Web Development In India?
12. What Are The Benefits Of Using Node.js For Web Development? Is It Secure?
13. Tips For Finding The Best Web Application Development Company
14. How To Use Transactional Emails To Retain Customers And Increase Sales?
15. The Importance Of Good Logo For A Small Business