ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Heading Out For Tiger Safari With 4 Exotic Experiences In Wildlife Tour Packages India
India has long been the centre of wildlife experiences among tourists. Both from inside India and from outside the country, plenty of tourists are planning their vacation trips to wildlife sanctuaries, so that they can get a glimpse of the wild animals and the birds of different species. Among the animals of interest, the tigers have been highly popular among the tourists, because of the magical aura around these animals. With the decreasing number of these species, a few national parks in India are nowadays suitable for tiger safari in India. But, the best part of the visits to these places under wildlife tour packages India is the viewing of these rare animals in their natural habitats.
• Viewing tigers in many reserves – When the wildlife tour packages India are chosen for vacations, it is sure to be one of the best times for the family or the group of friends. They can head out for India tiger tour to some of the beautiful locations in India, where tigers are found in considerable numbers. Tiger reserves and sanctuaries of Kanha National Park, ...
... Ranthambore National Park, Jim Corbett Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Panna National Park and Pench Tiger Reserve are popularly visited by the tourists. The good thing about these parks is that the tourists can view the tigers to some extent, since the density in these particular reserves is more than the other parks in India.
• Sighting other animals, birds and plants – When the tiger reserves in India are visited in wildlife safaris, a view of the tigers is uppermost in the minds of the tourists. But still, there are plenty of other animals which can be seen. There are leopards in Pench, more than 250 species of birds and some statues and forts inside the Bandhavgarh National park, sloth bears in Panna, history in Kanha with the base for The Jungle Book and flying foxes in Jim Corbett Park. These are some extra features, which are seen in the national parks of India. besides the fauna found in these parks, the wildlife tour packages India offer a view of the rich grasslands, marshes and plenty of plant species, which constitute the rich biodiversity of India.
• Bit of history in sanctuaries – Each of these wildlife safaris take the tourists on a trip of history also, along with the India tiger tour. Many of these parks had been the famous hunting grounds of the erstwhile maharajas of India. Some like the Jim Corbett Park has historical anecdotes associated with the famous conservationist. Panna National Park has lots of statues, caves and other monuments, while most of the tiger reserves have rich heritage of Indian rivers flowing across them. During the trips, tourists can also view these unique picturesque sceneries.
• Unique stay in the jungle accommodations – It is a unique experience for the tourists to stay in the guest houses and lodges built outside the reserves and sanctuaries, when they are in the tiger safari in India. Living in such places gives a unique feeling of staying in the open, with rare views of the wild animals. The chirping of birds and the eerie sounds at night offers the tourists a thrill, which is indescribable. For this experience, they take up the Wildlife tour packages India and cherish the memory more than any other vacation trip.
When the tiger safari in India is taken up by the tourists, they have the interest to view the tigers in their natural habitats. But, besides the India tiger tour, there are many other experiences, which are worth the time and money. Children as well as the adults are equally awed by the exotic sceneries, wildlife and the ambience of the stay in the lodges and jungle houses. It is once in a lifetime experience and wildlife safaris aim to give people a memorable vacation.
Travel Articles1. The Ultimate Guide To Renting Tempo Traveller Hire In Delhi
Author: DRC Services India Pvt Ltd.
2. What Can You Learn During Wine Tours?
Author: Cliff Collins
3. Brussels Airlines Concludes Partnership With Randstad To Help Temporarily Unemployed Staff Get Back To Work In Another Sector
Author: Hannah Clarke
4. Manaslu Circuit Trek Difficulty
Author: Ashmita Gurung
5. 5 Best Places To Visit In Hyderabad
Author: Car Rental Hyderabad
6. Top 10 Places In Hyderabad You Visit
Author: Car Rental Hyderabad
7. Hotels In Kochi
8. Kerala Taxi Packages
9. The Ultimate Travel Guide For Taj Mahal Day Tour From Delhi, India
10. Resort In Munnar
11. Resorts In Athirappilly
12. Hotels In Wayanad
13. Combinación De Turismo De Rajasthan De Ritual Y Cultura India
Author: Jessica Johansson
14. Una Guía De Viaje A La India Para Principiantes
Author: Viaje de alma
15. United Airline's Cancellation Policy
Author: Cooper Jones