ALL >> General >> View Article
Learn Muay Thai Online Easily
The history of Muay Thai training goes back a few thousands of years ago, when Thailand inhabitants have started to use this combat style to protect themselves from their invaders. However, these Martial Arts has become a sport that has also been embraced by the West. Trainers like Dr. Geoff Aitken have learned to master this complex sport and they contribute to the wide world spread of Muay Thai. People who lack access to a training center, but are interested in practicing this sport can now even learn Muay Thai online.
Also known as the art of 8 limbs, Muay Thai is the national sport of Thailand. This powerful type of martial art has been around for thousands of years and during the time when Muay Thai started being practiced, Thailand was going through a series of invasions. This might explain the self-defensing role of this Martial Art. During those times, hand-to-hand combat was the most common way to fight and people had to learn how to survive by developing a fighting strategy that would allow them to gain back the control over their territories and their country.
Of course, soon after that, Muay Thai was ...
... no longer necessary in combats against enemies, but Thailand inhabitants were not willing to forget it. It was just a matter of time until it became the national sport of this brave country. In the 13th century, Muay Thai fighters used their skills to compete against each other, even though there was no weight class separation or any other rules of equity in the ring. Anyone could play whenever one wanted. Fighters didn’t even wear gloves for protection. This sport developed step by step throughout the years and it became Muay Thai as we know it today.
For the past 30 years, many western trainers have started using Muay Thai techniques. Dr. Geoff Aitken is a trainer with more than 35 years of experience in sharing his knowledge of Martial Arts and combat. In spite of the fact that he started as a fighter using the classical combat systems, such as Judo, Karate and Boxing, Dr. Geoff Aitken soon discovered the powerful techniques of the Thai Kickboxing: Muay Thai. He and his students won title after title and they decided to start a Muay Thai teaching academy. Nowadays, they train people that are eager to learn a complex fighting system, but they also give every Martial Arts passionate the opportunity to learn Muay Thai online.
Muay Thai training can help you stay fit, learn self-defense techniques and experience a whole new world of Martial Arts. If you want, you can now learn Muay Thai online if you don’t have access to any training camp nearby.
General Articles1. Easy Ways To Immigrate To Canada In 2021
Author: Aspire World
2. How To Download Hp Print And Scan Doctor On Windows 10
3. Best Astrologer In Rt Nagar | Genuine Astrologer In Rt Nagar
Author: pandit sri rajshekar bhat
4. About The Relevance Of Distributor Management In The Present Business Scenario
5. Sterilization Container Systems Market Worth $ 375 Million By 2026 : Use Of Sterilization Wraps And Pouches
Author: Rama Sharma
6. Party Games That Will Keep Kids Engaged For Hours
7. What Your It Management Service Provider Should Offer You
Author: Dave Leyland
8. How To Stay Ahead Of The Instagram Competition In 8 Simple Steps
9. Safe Deposit Box Benefits
Author: Lasting Safe
10. Buying A Steinway Or A Concert Piano From The Best Steinway Dealers
Author: Concert Pianos
11. How To Set Up Netgear Ac1200 Wifi Range Extender Without Wps
12. Hifi Vibrama – Buy Premium Baby Clothes And Products Online In India
13. Best Games Released In 2021
Author: Albert Richmond
14. Shows/movies Leaving Netflix In December 2021
Author: Albert Richmond
15. Php Programs
Author: sanjeev rai