ALL >> Health >> View Article
Low Carbs Diet- Myths Cleared
There are a lot of misconceptions prevailing about low carbs diet these days. Opponents to this type of diet are often talking about how this diet restricts the use of certain types of essential foods and how this can affect your health. However, recent research studies have proven that these are all just myths that are prevalent. A diet that is high on low carbohydrates, along with going sugar free is known to provide several health benefits.
One of the biggest myths prevailing about low carbs diet is that it increases the chances of a person getting heart disease. Nothing could be further from truth since this diet forces people to eat healthy and therefore would only reduce the chances of heart disease. In fact, there have been several diet plans based on low carbohydrates, sugarless regimen that has been proven to benefit improvement in overall health. A good example is the atkins diet plan.
One more common misconception prevailing about low carbohydrates diet is that it is low on natural ingredients. Once again, nothing could be ...
... further from truth since this diet needs you to take in large quantities of fresh fruits and vegetables. These treasure houses of vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients, along with going sugarless have been known to lead to tremendous health benefits. This type of a diet is also a favorite with weight watchers these days, as it helps in feeling full without adding to the calorie count.
There is a group of critics of the diet who feel that a low carbs diet could increase the risk of getting kidney disease. However, it should be the other way around. The low carbs diet will provide the body with all the essential nutrients, most of them in form of natural ingredients and prevent such diseases.
The immediate side effect of a zero sugar diet, with lots of low carbs and natural ingredients is that you will feel full of energy throughout the day. You will also see a visible difference in the glow of your skin in a few days time which indicates that your health is improving. In fact, there have been several instances when people by following this type of a no sugar diet that full of natural ingredients and low carbs have been able to get rid of even chronic medical conditions. What is needed is the discipline to stick to the low carbs, no sugar regimen and stick to it for a substantially long time in order to feel its full benefits.
Health Articles1. Why Is Fetal Monitoring Done?
2. 6 Ways To Secure Your Data As Telehealth Is On The Rise
3. How To Secure A Competitive Edge For Your Cannabis Retail Store
4. How Can Immunotherapy Assist In Curing Cancer?
Author: Rupert Cobain
5. Injection Pen Market Worth 41.38 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Why Do We Need A Pediatric Surgeon?
Author: Priyanka Patel
7. Infini Treatment: Benefits, Features, & Who Should Not Undergo It?
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Cell Therapy Technologies Market Worth Usd 5.6 Billion : Large Number Of Oncology-related Cell Therapy Clinical Trials
Author: Rama Sharma
9. Does Soma Work Well For Seniors With Muscle Spasm? Carisoprodol For Adults
Author: Jessica Richard
10. Does Modafinil Affect Your Cognitive Vitality? Effects Of Modafinil
Author: Roy Martinz
11. How To Choose A Right Walking Stick
Author: Derry Hall
12. The Best Post-workout Bcaa Supplements
Author: jhon smith
13. Myth About Diabetes Care Spread Over The Internet
Author: withinme info
14. Common Dental Problems That Require Doctors Advice
Author: Claudia Lamington
15. 5 Things To Consider When Buying A Pulse Oximeter Sensor
Author: nellcor pulse oximeter sensor