ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Gastronomic Feast That Is Gurgaon
Gurgaon is a city that never sleeps. It is a city that works, and parties, 24X7. And a city that powers on adrenalin, needs to eat too! To keep the swish corporate and upscale family crowd sated, there are hundreds of restaurants in Gurgaon serving up delectable food of all possible kinds every day.
The most popular food choices at Gurgaon eateries are centered on North Indian fare. A variety of Biryanis, the traditional daalmakhni, palakpaneer, gosht items, along with other tasty dishes like lasooni rice, paneerlababdar, keemapav, lachhaparatha and the like, are all time favorites with Gurgaon customers. This does not mean, however, that Gurgaon is only about these.
The city is spoilt for choices when it comes to other food options as well. While there is a substantial number of restaurants in Gurgaon serving south Indian delicacies such as idlis, varas, dosas and uttapams, there are also quite a few serving authentic Bengali fare such as lauchingri, labra, payesh, paatisapta, and shuktoand the like, along with restaurants serving mouth-watering Maharashtrian, Goan, Gujarati, and Kashmiri fares.
Moving on to international cuisine, Gurgaon has dozens of restaurants with everything from Mediterranean to Chinese, European to Japanese food on their menus. While Gurgaon’s Mediterranean eateries offer a delicious variety of falafels, shawarmas, pita breads and tahini sauces to choose from, its Chinese eating places offer everything from the traditional chilly chicken, Manchurian chicken, chopsueys to the slightly experimental Hunan varieties of dishes. While the city’s exclusive European restaurants are known for their finger-licking salads, soups, fish and chips, sandwiches and over-roasted pizzas, the Japanese eating joints offer yummy food from the land of the rising sun in the form of a variety of noodles such as udon and soba, sushi of the nigiri, maki and chirashivarieties among other scrumptious items.
Post-midnight as well, Gurgaon has many options for customers. Be it a BPO-working young crowd looking for tasty gharkakhana before heading home, or a corporate crowd looking for a drink before retiring to their hotels rooms after a busy work day, or families driving out for ice-creams and coffee after a late dinner, restaurants in Gurgaon seem to have it all.
Other options on offer are foods for health buffs and a variety of buffet deals in Gurgaon, like the one of offer at Hotel CrossRoads. While the health food freak can safely munch on organic fare in the form of salads and fruits, along with brown burgers and brown rice and mocktails made with fruit juices, buffet deals in Gurgaon, on offer for both lunch and dinner, are usually about a huge selection of mostly Indian dishes from the northern part of the country, with at least one soup and a quite a few lip-smacking desserts included in the package.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Plant-based Protein Market - Insights On Strategies Of Key Players
2. How Modernization Affects The Cooking Skills Of The New Generation
Author: Isabella Whitmore
3. Dry Fruits Online
Author: Buy dry fruits online
4. Rising Demand For Nutritional Food Products To Drive The Market Growth Of Nutraceutical Products
5. Amazing Health Benefits From The Amazon - Adaptogens
Author: Dexter Brown
6. 10 Easy Cooking Tips For Meat And Poultry Slow Cooker Recipes
Author: Yogindra Shinde
7. Garlic Flavored Olive Oil Is An Excellent All-around Choice For Cooking And Multiple Health Benefits
8. 6 Maintenance Tips For Kitchen Equipments Before Turning Them On After Lockdown
Author: Archana S
9. Increasing Awareness Regarding Water And Wastewater Treatment To Drive The Bottled Water Processing
10. Buffet Restaurants In Trinoma Offer Amazing Food In A Fantastic Environment
Author: Aspen Britz
11. Prime Juice Mangosteen And Goji Berries With Stevia
Author: vincent leano
12. Is Butter As Unhealthy As It Is Often Made Out To Be?
Author: Kunal Joshi
13. Tips To Discover Delicious Indian Dishes And Indian Restaurants In Prague
Author: Mark Sheldon
14. Top 5 Indian Restaurants In Prague That Attract Every Indian Food Lover
Author: Mark Sheldon
15. Gelatin Market: Trends, Scope And Forecast To 2023