ALL >> Business >> View Article
Latest Trends In Secure Data Storage Using Cloud Computing
With every new product that technology offers, one wonders if this is the limit of human intellect. The latest in the offering is Cloud Computing. Here, one can store, access, and modify data in real-time. With an internet connection we can store data on a main server and access it from anywhere and from any device with the necessary applications. Once the data is stored, it may be accessed by anyone, making it vulnerable. In these times of cyber crime, data security is always a high priority.
Why Cloud Authentication?
Cloud authentication helps you keep the data secure and limit the access only to the user. In other words, the data is accessible only to the authorized individual with the corresponding authentic credentials. For example, like an email account, a unique user ID and password act as an authentication.
However one may still be vulnerable to a digital attack. To enhance the security, multiple layers of security are added thus making it very difficult for a third-party access to your information.
How Does This Work?
The process of adding multiple layers for security is commonly ...
... called as Multi-Factor Authentication or Two Factor authentication. This pattern makes use of another layer of security in addition to the User ID and password. Depending upon the feasibility, there are various means to add multiple layers of security. We can use the Captcha codes, biometrics, and retina scans, devices that generate cryptic codes using letters number or both. Now a days, mobile phones double-up as a device to facilitate the third layer of security. The most popular feature is the messaging service that sends out a one-time password (OTP) which is valid only for a specific time and specific number of uses. It generally expires after one use. This procedure is also known as SMS 2 factor authentication. The access is secure, as the request for an OTP is sent out from the user’s P.C., the code that is generated is sent to that same user’s mobile device and is valid only temporarily.
Advantages of Cloud Services
One may wonder, if this is the amount of care that needs to be assured in order to store data online, why do it? The service providers take utmost care to protect your data from digital threats. These services are highly beneficial to any enterprise. With cut-throat competition and fast and quality decision making, we need information at the tips of our fingers. With cloud authentication services you can continue with your work remotely as well!
Business Articles1. Hot Air Oven Construction
Author: Tempo Instruments Pvt Ltd
2. Characteristics Of A Winning Bid
Author: Koby Corkill
3. Know More About Winchester Engineering
4. Is It Illegal To Use A Gps Tracker?
Author: Alex Bender
5. Lip Balm Boxes & Lipstick Boxes
Author: Daniel Kamron
6. Increasing Demand For Better Quality Cosmetics And Healthcare Products Is Driving The Demand For Spe
Author: Robin White
7. Display Boxes – A Packaging For A Quick Boost In Sales Of Your Cbd
Author: Joseff Welsh
8. Building Automation System Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 9%-11%
Author: Lucintel LLC
9. Best Astrologer In Basavanagudi | Famous Astrologer In Basavanagudi
10. 3 Digital Pr Tools Essential During Pandemic Times
Author: Nilay Ankur
11. Iso 22000 Certification In Pretoria | Iso 22000 Consultants In Pretoria | Kwalitycert
12. Buy Custom Bakery Box Free In Multiple Designs & Huge Variety
Author: Andy Young
13. Web Designing Company In Bangalore| Brainbit Technologies
Author: Brainbit Technologies
14. Applications And Uses Of Condensate Pot
15. Do I Need Prescription Medications For Lower Back Pain?