ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Home Repairs Warranty
I have used Home repair warranties for 20 years for myself and my rental homes. I paid $35. to $45. monthly ($500. yearly) and when we had a problem to fix I had to pay up to $65. for a "service charge" to the repair company to come to my home to LOOK at the PROBLEM and give an estimate to the warranty company before they would repair anything!
I want to make one call to the Warranty Company, tell them my repair problem and have them take care of paying any service charges and make the repairs prompty without me paying any $$$ to the repair person!
Does such a Home Warrenty exist today? If so I will sign up in a heart beat because I never thought it was fair for the Warranty Company to make the HOMEOWNER pay a $40. + service charge to a repairperson BEFORE the repairs were made!
Maybe I should start my own Home Warranty service and advertise " NO SERVICE CHARGE for the HOMEOWNER TO PAY! I think they would get more customers to join.
Home Warranties are a good deal, especially if you have RENTAL properties. Tenants break things more frequenty than Homeowners do! The cost of repairing or replacing unrepairable ...
... items would be prohibitive with a good HOME WARRANTY PLAN.
BUT, many Homeowners do not like paying a monthly fee of $20. $60. per month and then having to pay out another $40.to $75. service charge to the repair companyBEFORE any repairs are made. This double payment is NOT fair, expensive and TIME WASTING TO THE customer.That is how the Warranty Plans works for 90% of the consumers and turns alot of people away from purchasing a Home Warranty Plan.
I know I am not alone in thinking Home Warranty Plans should not charge the Homeowner a Service Charge plus a monthly membership fee. My Dentist, when I was complaining to him about HAVING TO pay a SERVICE CHARGE FEE, before the WARRANTY COMPANY would fix my air conditioner, he said if you find a company that "doesn't charge any service fees, let me know. Why should I pay a monthly fee AND the service charge? U don't anymore; BHS pays ALL costs to repair/replace your appliances ! Visit www.NoServiceCharge4U.com for more information.YOUR HOME REPAIRS WORRIES R OVER ! FOR ONLY $45. per month for a BHS HOME WARRANTY we will repair or replace ALL your applicances, hot water heater, central AC/HEAT,
plumbing, electrical, and other home systems WITH NO SERVICE CHARGE 2 U !
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider When Buying A Patio Heater
Author: Climate Australia
2. What Is The Best Product For Deck - Wood Or Other Materials?
Author: Hunter Ward
3. Get Familiar With Different Types Of Landscape Services
Author: Lucinda Selleck
4. What To Look For In A Commercial Carpenter?
Author: William Lawton
5. Common Mistakes You May Do While Finding A Carpenter
Author: Noah Flowers
6. Hiring Commercial Plasterers With The Affordable Plaster Supplies
Author: Cody Dugdale
7. Know The Importance Of Waterproofing
Author: Harry Forde
8. Interior Painting Tips That You Will Find Amazing In Your New House
Author: George Babbage
9. What To Consider When You Are Opting For Decking Solutions?
Author: Wirral Flagging
10. When Should You Get Worried About Asbestos?
Author: Taj Elisha
11. Roof Tilers And Their Understanding Of The Tiling Work
Author: Tyler Gowlland
12. Most Efficient House Cleaning Tips You Must Know
Author: Brayden Burdekin
13. Buy Microwave Oven Online And Bring The Latest Technology Inside Your Kitchen
Author: Prajwal Prakash
14. Factors That You Should Consider Before You Move Into Any Property!
Author: Adam Jeffcott
15. Why You Need To Be Aware About Building Regulations?
Author: Garry Stacks