ALL >> Business >> View Article
Is Tokenless 2 Factor Authentication Necessary
The rapid advancement of internet technology has witnessed more and more people gaining access to the internet. The World Wide Web is no longer the domain of young people and business establishments. Today, a large number of elderly people are part of social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. They also contribute significantly to online community activities. However, the internet is not just restricted only to adults. In fact studies have shown that almost half of children below the age of twelve are using social media sites like Facebook. What this shows is that the reach of internet has spread far and wide. As the user base expands, so does the online security concerns. One way of minimizing the concerns is through multi factor authentication.
Need for 2 Factor Authentication
It is very important to the personal information of users safe. Realizing this, most internet and social media websites use powerful passwords. This is done through a combination of a static and login password. Though this is considered as being safe, the rapid changes in technology and the growth of the hacking community has ...
... brought in new security challenges for online companies. This is where tokenless 2 factor authentication comes into the picture. It not only protects the interests of the users but also enhances the online security of your business.
Two Factor Authentication and IT Security
Today, the IT industry is witnessing security threats with increased frequency. This is precisely why Tokenless 2 factor authentication has a very significant role to play when it comes to IT security. Customers, employees, shareholders and others look up to you to protect sensitive data stored in your servers. Even industry regulations like HIPAA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc have a need for this kind of online security. There are some authentication systems that have proven to be cumbersome and inconvenient for users. However, tokenless 2 factor authentication makes it easy and convenient for companies to provide foolproof online security solutions at affordable costs.
How does it work?
Well, tokenless 2 factor authentication is comparatively inexpensive and quite easy to incorporate in any internet login session. It is an effective process that is based on two or more factors to authenticate the identity of an individual online. The first factor refers to something that the user knows whereas the second factor refers to what you have while the third factor refers to something that you are. A combination of all these factors can lead to a very cost effective form of tokenless 2 factor authentication.
Business Articles1. Hot Air Oven Construction
Author: Tempo Instruments Pvt Ltd
2. Characteristics Of A Winning Bid
Author: Koby Corkill
3. Know More About Winchester Engineering
4. Is It Illegal To Use A Gps Tracker?
Author: Alex Bender
5. Lip Balm Boxes & Lipstick Boxes
Author: Daniel Kamron
6. Increasing Demand For Better Quality Cosmetics And Healthcare Products Is Driving The Demand For Spe
Author: Robin White
7. Display Boxes – A Packaging For A Quick Boost In Sales Of Your Cbd
Author: Joseff Welsh
8. Building Automation System Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 9%-11%
Author: Lucintel LLC
9. Best Astrologer In Basavanagudi | Famous Astrologer In Basavanagudi
10. 3 Digital Pr Tools Essential During Pandemic Times
Author: Nilay Ankur
11. Iso 22000 Certification In Pretoria | Iso 22000 Consultants In Pretoria | Kwalitycert
12. Buy Custom Bakery Box Free In Multiple Designs & Huge Variety
Author: Andy Young
13. Web Designing Company In Bangalore| Brainbit Technologies
Author: Brainbit Technologies
14. Applications And Uses Of Condensate Pot
15. Do I Need Prescription Medications For Lower Back Pain?