ALL >> Health >> View Article
Various Solutions For Child’s Bedwetting
Bedwetting is a common problem mostly amongst children. In most cases, the cause for bedwetting is genetic. Studies report that three-fourth of enuretic children have sibling or parents who had the same problem in their childhood. Most of these children are actually normal. They have no psychological or physiological issues. In most cases they are characterized by deep sleep. It is a really distressing issue for both the kids and their parents. Often, parents have to wake up their child during the night and make them visit the bathroom which disturbs the child's sleep.
There are many possible bedwetting solutions available. Some of them are really efficient. Some of the existing solutions are discussed here:
Bedwetting Alarm: The purpose of the alarm is to activate a reflex response which will help the child to wake up and go to the toilet or hold himself through the night. The alarm is not effective enough as a standalone solution for bedwetting. If treatment is done only with an alarm without adding special techniques, treatment ...
... success could be extremely poor.
Drug Treatments: Most of the parents and pediatricians as well think that bedwetting is a medical problem and start popping pills into their little one’s mouth. The most common is the Desmopressin (DDAVP) which reduces the urine formation. The patient might show some progress during drug intake but bedwetting will come back as soon as the drug administration is stopped. There are possible side effects during usage of the drug. Moreover, these drugs are extremely expensive.
THEARPEE: This Multi-Modality treatment was developed by Dr. Jacob Sagie. It is a combination of the most advanced bedwetting alarm (bell&pad type) and behavioral treatment. The treatment differs for every child and only begins after considering the various aspects of enuresis including frequency of bedwetting, the patient’s age, dribbling, sleep depth and many more. The treatment is done online and considered to be the most effective and successful in the field of bedwetting. THERAPEE has a success rate of more than 90. The unique alarm used by THERAPEE is completely detached from the body and doesn’t cause any discomfort in the sleep. THERAPEE usually takes between three to five months. THERAPEE is the safest way to treat bedwetting.
Many parents think that enuresis is incurable and have accepted it as a part of their child’s routine. Bedwetting is treatable and it's time to end your child's suffering. Try THERAPEE and help your child smile again.
Health Articles1. 4 Types Of Walking Sticks You Should Know Of
Author: Derry Hall
2. Freudenberg Medical And Surtec To Present At Medical Fair India
Author: Ananya Rai
3. Private Label Teeth Whitening Business: The Game Of Moq Numbers
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
4. Which Is The Best Nursing Assistant Training Institute In Philadelphia?
Author: PANAT Inc.
5. How Can Teeth Whitening Help You Transform Your Aesthetic Look?
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Make Your Relationship Better Through Couple Counseling
Author: Garcia Jones
7. Where Can I Find Good Disability Support Coordination Services Brisbane?
Author: vikram kumar
8. Who Is A Good Niisq Provider Brisbane?
Author: vikram kumar
9. Specialized Physiotherapy Treatment At Kindle Clinics
Author: Dr Kiran Reddy Chennuri
10. How To Lose Weight The Ayurvedic Way!
Author: Alexis Pelloe
11. Benefits Of Learning Cpr Courses From Professional Training Centres
Author: Finn Sceusa
12. Know About Our Best Foot Care Solutions- Artalive
Author: sofia lim
13. 3 Reasons Why Dental Veneers Are Required
Author: Ziva Dental
14. Dme Billing Done Easy With Outsourcing
Author: Info Hub Team
15. What Are The Major Features Of The Best Clinic Offering Aba Therapy In New Jersey?
Author: Connect Plus Therapy