ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Urban Cafe Restaurant Review – Best Multicuisine Restaurant In Delhi
Urban Cafe - A fine sit in dining experience from the owners of Urban Pind, the place is popular for the way it blends a relaxed semi dining kind of experience with a semi formal decor. The menu is vast including Continental, Italian, Oriental, Indian, Shakes, Cocktails, etc.
Urban Cafe, Khan Market, Delhi Restaurant Review
What happens when you marry the French Baroque with a bit of street style casual look? Well, what you get is a cool chilled out place called Urban Cafe.
What happens when you make menu as expansive as the sky and yet don’t do justice to all… well, almost! Well, what you get an awesome dine-in place called Urban Cafe.
What happens if your split a restaurant into two levels; one with a slightly formal kind of sit-in area and the other a more casual stroll-in-plonk-yourself-on-a-comfortable-couch-take-a-puff-from-the-hookah and enjoy a hearty meal at the same? Well, what your experience is a wholesome yet fun dining and relaxing time at Urban Cafe.
That’s exactly what the owners of the place, Kashif Farooq and Prashant Ojha, had in mind when they decided to set up Urban Café which kind of blends the North Indian dhaba casual attitude with French semi formal décor and couples it up with a vast spread of cuisines.
This is best part about the place as it offers a vast range--Continental, Italian, Oriental, Indian, Shakes, Cocktails…etc. The best bit is that their Western menu seems just as good as their Indian one. Though some might find their biryani and kebabs a bit on the spicy side, but it is fun nonetheless.
Also check out their innovative shakes and coolers.
After the super success of Urban Pind in GK N Block, the restaurateur duo decided to go a step forward and get the international traveler to savour a world-class dining and relaxing experience. Khan market with its ready captive audience of the international kinds was the obvious choice.
The interiors of the place simply rocks for its French Baroque styling with a casual modern cafeteria feel. The place has a backlit onyx service bar, baccarat crystal chandeliers, Loius IV chairs, quilted wall panels and marble figurines.
The place is definitely trendy yet relaxed and at par with any semi formal dining place in any European city. It’s lively, upbeat, sophisticated and uber cool all at once. What’s nicer is the vast menu to pick from and coupled to it is the Indian hospitality. It is typical of Khan Market: simple almost faceless on the facade; nothing will prepare you once inside.
All in all, Urban Cafe restaurant is a chilled out place to hang out with friends.
To get more info for best restaurants in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and all major Indian cities visit Restaurant section of Buzzintown (dot) com.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Spices That Are Good For Your Kid’s Health
Author: Alex Warner
2. Prevent These 4 Mistakes When Buying A Wine
Author: David Kelly
3. Mid-night Flowers & Cakes Delivery Is An Awesome Deal (explained)
4. Eating Healthy Food Is Good (explained)
5. The Secret Behind Neapolitan Pizza
Author: Simon Fadous
6. Feeling Tired To Cook Delicious & Healthy Indian Food? Follow The Guide!
7. Delicious Hand-crafted Cookies Supplier In Uae At Very Less Price
8. Switch To Healthy Breakfast, Switch To Healthy Moong Dal Dhokla Recipe!
Author: Snehal Desai
9. All Fun No Worries! Cater Ninja Diwali House Party Catering Service
Author: Anup Agarwal
10. Looking For Accessible Indian Restaurant In Orlando? We Have Got The Option Ready For You (explained
11. Indian Dishes That Are Great Blend Of Spices
Author: Alex Warner
12. Pind Balluchi – Best Place For Delicious Food
13. Advantages Of Food Kitchen Scale
14. Healthy And Testy Handcrafted Cookie Online At Eminent-global
15. Casa M Spice CoⓇ: The Best Bbq Spice Blend
Author: Mike Hernandez