ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Samsung First Tizen System Phone Is On The Way
Although the status of Samsung is unshakeable in Android, in order to prevent one day Google undercutting, Samsung has united Intel to jointly develop the Tizen operating system for a rainy day. There is no clear answer about the exact time when the first mobile phone equipped with Tizen system will be released to market, but it was reported earlier that SGH - N055 is the first Tizen phone model.
In addition, according to media reports, a few days ago when Tizen developers discussed about a bug in the BBS, a developer from Japan said "DoCoMo version of SGH - N005 hasn't encountered this problem" in the comments, which means the first Tizen phone prototype has already been testing now in Japan operator NTT DoCoMo internally.
It shouldn’t be long to launch.
In the early days, it has been reported that the first Tizen will be landing to five countries, including Japan in October. There are also reports that Samsung will officially release Tizen mobile phone at the first global developer conference that will be held at the end of October. The official time to market was set for November or December this year, aiming at the end of the year's shopping season.
Even though the specification of first Tizen mobile phone is unclear, considering Japan being one of the starting areas, we can expect the first Tizen mobile phone will have some common features in Japanese area such as waterproof and dustproof.
The most advanced mobile phone operating system is iOS until now which is applied to Apple products iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Besides its faster fun, multifunctions and good user experience, the accessibility to Blu-ray is also a major bright spot. Maybe AirX is a brand new word and technology to many Android OS users, but it is not strange at all to Apple fans because of Macgo Mac Blu-ray player which is the world’s first and best Blu-ray player software and could play almost all the media formats on Mac and PC. The splendidness is far more than that. AirX is the core technology in Mac Blu-ray Player 2.0 serial versions which makes Blu-ray movie playable on your Apple mobile devices. So if you want to make the movies be shared between Mac/PC and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, please visit more details here http://www.macblurayplayer.com/airx-makes-blu-ray-playable-on-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch.htm
Computers Articles1. Unique Features That Makes Microsoft Visio So Different Software Application
2. How Toenhance The Windows Operating System Performance With Latest Upgrades?
3. How To Find The Best Software For Business And Wfh Needs
4. How To Get Applications For Your Pcs Easily
5. Benefits System Owners Get When Investing In Licensed Microsoft Software
6. What Are The Benefits Of Using Window10 Professional Software?
7. Why To Invest In Microsoft Office 2019 Home And Business For Mac?
8. How And Where To Get The Best Os For Your Pcs
9. General Specs Of Microsoft Project That Users Should Be Awareof
10. Why Is Microsoft Publisher An Excellent Tool For Creating Graphic Documents?
11. Here Are Some Excellent Charging Stations You Can Get
Author: Angel Smith
12. Here’s How You Can Download Your Own Youtube Videos
Author: Angel Smith
13. Need For Parental Security
Author: Sovo Inc
14. Winrar Not Enough Memory Error- How To Fix It
Author: Aida Martin
15. World Of Tomorrow Will Give You An Existential Crisis But It Will Also Make You Appreciate Your Life
Author: World of Tomorrow