ALL >> Family >> View Article
My Legacy - What Kind Of Legacy Should You Leave?
We live in a culture that feels the need to share every mundane detail about their life. "Eating dinner", "Got new shoes", these status updates tell us everything about what a person does but not why they matter. We are overloaded with irrelevant information. The tragedy is that while there is a lot of information about people, little of it tells us anything meaningful about them. Your legacy should be filled with life change memories, lessons learned and insightful pictures that tell people who you really are and why you matter.
If you want people to remember you a certain way, you have to take the time to preserve and share your legacy. You need to create a legacy profile that highlights important memories, values and lessons learned. By doing so, you are creating a meaningful place for people to connect with you, learn about you and remember you long after your gone.
Creating your legacy should be an ongoing experience. As you mature, experience life and learn, you should be update your legacy profile. Using pictures, journals and videos to create your legacy, will give people an in depth view of your life. ...
... Unlike the superficial social networks profiles, this is a special place where you are focused on documenting your memories. You are focused on leaving a piece of you & of your history.
Talk about the things that matter most to you like how you met your spouse, fell in love or decided on your career. Maybe it’s time to share some of those family secrets (like Mama’s pudding cake recipe). You decide what to share including what advice you’d give a younger you.
When all is said and done all we leave behind are our memories. Our stores of love & loss; success & failure are like water colors that fade with time. Some we wish would disappear and others we wish would live forever. Some of the greatest lessons learned in life come out of adversity so what you choose to remember and preserve from your life can be the stepping stones for others. If you decide to share your legacy, it can help your loved ones grow and be better people.
Hindsight is always 20/20. It is easy to look back and see the good and bad. It’s when we are going through adversity or faced with decisions that the obvious is not always clear. When you take time to share your experiences and lessons learned, you are helping someone else learn and grow from your experience. Your memories can make a difference in someone else life. That’s only if you choose to share your legacy.
It is said that the school of life can not be taught. But no one said that you can not try to share from what you have learned through different experiences. Leave a Legacy that is relevant, that matters and that will make a difference years from now. So choose the option to create My Legacy!
Family Articles1. Reasons Why Seniors Prefer Aged Care Facilities
Author: Sam Day
2. Know The Ins And Outs Of Anxiety Counseling Dallas And Things To Consider When Choosing One
Author: Marci Stiles
3. ¿cuántos Pañales Usará Mi Bebé Después Del Primer Mes?
4. Tips For Parents On How To Grow From A Picky Parent To An Expert In Motivation
5. Personalised Face Cushions From Henry Factory
6. What’s The Importance Of Communication In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
7. What Is Ancestor Money Or Joss Paper?
8. Timeshare: Our Ultimate Guide To Everything You Need To Know
9. Pets Are A Bundle Of Joy And Happiness For Your Home
Author: asia pets
10. How Often Should I Visit My Parents In An Aged Care Facility?
Author: Bellona Care
11. Big Data: How It Is Responsible For Bigger And Better Mobile App Development
12. 4 Food Items To Boost Your Immunity
Author: Karthik Chandra
13. What Are The Mobile App Testing Process?
14. Safe By Design: Examples Of Formal Methods In Software Engineering
15. Ideas To Cut Down Garden Lighting Costs