ALL >> Business >> View Article
Housemaid Caught Selling Baby For Dh 6,000 – Gets 3 Years In Jail
Latest News !!!
Many women from various parts of the world come to Dubai to work as housemaids. They get jobs through Maids Agency in Dubai and other sources. However, there are certain negative cases regarding housemaids resorting to crime. For example, an Indonesian housemaid aged 22 years, allegedly offered her daughter of six months born out of an illegitimate relationship for sale for an amount of DH 6000 and was sent to prison for three years.
The maid after completing her jail term was furthermore instructed to be deported by the Criminal Court of Dubai. The Dubai Prosecution blamed the maid of human trading. The Dubai police got a clue of an Indonesian woman keen to sell her 6 months old daughter for an amount of AED 6000. Then the police decided to catch the maid red handed. Therefore, one of the police woman faked as an infertile woman and her colleague acted as her husband. He called up the maid and told her that his wife was infertile and that they were desperate to buy her baby. He also negotiated on the price saying that they were poor. The maid agreed to sell her daughter and handed over her daughter in the parking area of a hotel. The police said that, in February, the housemaid came with her baby, and after receiving the money and giving the baby to the policewoman, she was immediately arrested by the Dubai police. After getting arrested, she admitted to absconding her employer and worked for other families on an hourly basis. Then she went to her friend known as Raya who works in Dubai. The Indonesian maid fell in love with a Pakistani named Tahir who proposed to meet her expenses if she lived with him. After that she was carrying his baby and when she informed him, he suggested her to terminate the baby. When she refused, he told her that he will leave the UAE and go to Oman. Then he switched off his cell phone and vanished. She then met a woman known as Fatima who directed her to an Indonesian woman, Lina who helped her to deliver the baby. The maid said, since she required money to leave the UAE, she decided to sell her daughter and asked her friend, Tiya to get her a buyer. She received a call from a person named Abdullah who gave her the phone of a prospective buyer who was actually a policeman. She testified that she was arrested after selling her daughter to the policewoman. The police have given the baby to the Dubai Child Care Centre while Tahir was also arrested and the accused maid identified him as the father of her daughter. To avoid such problems Maids Dubai Agency should conduct a thorough check on the prospective maids. And on the other hand, women willing to work as housemaids should get a job through a trustworthy Maid Agency Dubai only.
Business Articles1. How An Investor Made $1 Million From A Retirement Saving Of $35,000
2. How The Covid-19 Pandemic Led To An Increase In Cryptocurrency Scams?
Author: Alex Miller
3. Complex Fertilizers Market To Hit 54.32 Billion Usd By 2022
4. Car Insurance Calgary: Some Basic Pointers To Buy Insurance
Author: Jason Davis
5. How To Prevent Ransomware With Some Simple Tips?
6. Covid-19 Impact On Medical Supplies Market | Increased Demand Of Ppe Kits And N95 Masks Globally
Author: robert henric
7. 8 Things To Know Before Contacting A Website Development Company
Author: Ratnesh sharma
8. Flavor Enhancers Market: Significant Growth Is Observed In The Asia-pacific Region
9. How To Setup Battery Manufacturing Business In India?
10. A Basic Summary Of A Bariatric Post Op Diet
Author: Johnny Kwon
11. Defining Features Of Awg Fire Alarm Cable
Author: Greg Anixter
12. The Future Of Communication - Contactless Near Field Communication (nfc)
Author: NFC Tagify
13. Covid-19 Impact Analyzer For Peptides And Heparin Market Through, Concludes Fact.mr
14. Four Steps For The Perfect Fresh Coat Of Paint
Author: Jrossi Construction
15. Best Astrologer In Mississauga | Famous Indian Astrologer In Mississauga
Author: Pandit Ganapathi