ALL >> Business >> View Article
Put Your Company In The Limelight With An Explainer Video
The problem is, everybody's clocked on to online advertising, and there are so many advertisements out there that you have to work extra hard to get people to notice yours. One of the absolute best things you can do for your company is use an explainer video. These are short videos which you can put on your website which will explain to the viewer who you are, what you do and why they should be interested. Statistics show that people are 41% more likely to click on an advertisement if there is a video thumbnail accompanying it.
Explainer videos are an excellent advertising tool because on average a person will take less than one minute to make a purchasing decision.
An explainer video will allow he you to give the viewer information quickly so that they can be persuaded in that time. The video should ideally be between 30 seconds and a minute long, but the shorter it is, the better, because most people will stop watching after less than a minute. This means you need to deliver important, concise information quickly. Don't waste time telling the viewer about your company's history and experience – if they want to know, they'll look on your website for that information. Instead, focus on telling the customer what you do and how you can help them.
Explainer video production is not always an easy thing because even though your video should be short and simple, it also needs to look professional and be visually engaging. That's why it's a good idea to leave it to the professionals and use an explainer videos company to do the work for you. The video needs to grab the viewer's attention as soon as it starts and hold it all the way until the end. Images and voice-overs should be used instead of text, and the animation should be interesting and fun. However, simplicity is key. You're not trying to make the next blockbuster movie, and excessive effects will just complicate things and distract the viewer from what you are trying to tell them.
Although explainer video production might require more work from you than creating a page of text, it has many benefits. Firstly, it will make your company come across as professional and creative. It will also give the you chance to show off your company's personality and boost your likeability. One of the biggest benefits is that it will reach more people, especially if you manage to make your video go viral. You don't have to just put the video on your website, and you can use free video hosting sites like YouTube and Vimeo to spread the word. This way, your video will be shared over social networking sites, too. It's a quick and easy way to gain lots of attention and let people know who you are and what you do.
Business Articles1. Are You Ready For Traveling To Space?
Author: Twenty7 Inc
2. How To Get The Best Commercial Real Estate Loans Under $5 Million?
3. Carbon Fiber In The Aerospace And Defense Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. Fix & Flip Activity Down With Profits And Opportunity Rising Post Covid-19
Author: Martina Lewis
5. Government Authorizes Further Operational Flexibility To Gst Filers
Author: Sumit Biswas
6. 6 Compelling Reasons To Buy Led Fog Lights
Author: Tara Bloch
7. Precision Aquaculture Market By System Type, Offering, Farm Type, Application | Covid-19 Impact Anal
Author: Precision Aquaculture Market
8. Selling Aluminum Fuel Tanks Online Is An Effective Approach
Author: Brandon Hefner
9. Lucintel Forecasts Car Rental Market To Reach $120 Billion By 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
10. Fresh Food Packaging Market- Innovations In Eco-friendly Packaging
Author: Robin White
11. Quick Tips Regarding Precision Viticulture Market
12. Generic Pharma Companies
13. Track And Trace Solutions Market - Segmentation, Major Players & Geographical Analysis
Author: robert henric
14. Top 10 Irish Accounting Firms
Author: Sean Anglin
15. Data Warehouse: The First Step Towards Business Intelligence