ALL >> Family >> View Article
Leave A Legacy Not A Profile
We live in a digital world that has forced us to be more impersonal. Gone are the days where the character of a person was based on how he or she actually lived. Once it mattered how you lived, believed and treated others. Friends were people you knew and trusted. Today it seems we live in a distant, abstract world that sums people up by their online profiles. We have countless "friends" who know what we do but don’t know how we got here and who we truly are inside. Your legacy, who you are and why you matter, should be told by you. We all have a story to tell, but Leaving a Legacy is up to you. Your children, family and friends want to hear your story, Your Legacy.
Few people actually think about their legacy until it’s too late. Your life is the sum total of your choices, experiences, the people you impact, your values and the difference you made. If you don’t take the time to preserve your legacy, all that will be left is what a few people remembered of you. Just as much as you want to know about your past future generations will want to know about you from your point-of-view. When you document your legacy through ...
... journals, pictures and video you decide what’s most important to share. You are Leaving a Legacy.
Your Legacy is a compilation of your most treasured memories and achievements in life. You can document your legacy using pictures, video, voice recording and journals. By taking the time to preserve your legacy, you are helping future generations know who you really are and why you matter. There is no one who knows you better, than you.
Social networks are great resource for communicating and sharing bits of information about ourselves but do not begin to tell the real story of who we are. They are, however, not a replacement for you documenting the highlights from your life because who you are matters.
How you live matters to someone. Your legacy is the combination of what you achieved, learned and accomplished with your time on earth. Each of us creates a footprint of our legacy through the memories of what we meant to our children, grandchild, family and friends but those memories will fade in time. When you create your legacy, you decide what to share and who your want to know your legacy.
If you want to Leave a Legacy and not an online profile, then you need to start creating Your Legacy right now by writing down all of your memories, uploading all the pictures, making and uploading videos with you talking about your life and a journal that best describes who you really are!
Family Articles1. Reasons Why Seniors Prefer Aged Care Facilities
Author: Sam Day
2. Know The Ins And Outs Of Anxiety Counseling Dallas And Things To Consider When Choosing One
Author: Marci Stiles
3. ¿cuántos Pañales Usará Mi Bebé Después Del Primer Mes?
4. Tips For Parents On How To Grow From A Picky Parent To An Expert In Motivation
5. Personalised Face Cushions From Henry Factory
6. What’s The Importance Of Communication In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
7. What Is Ancestor Money Or Joss Paper?
8. Timeshare: Our Ultimate Guide To Everything You Need To Know
9. Pets Are A Bundle Of Joy And Happiness For Your Home
Author: asia pets
10. How Often Should I Visit My Parents In An Aged Care Facility?
Author: Bellona Care
11. Big Data: How It Is Responsible For Bigger And Better Mobile App Development
12. 4 Food Items To Boost Your Immunity
Author: Karthik Chandra
13. What Are The Mobile App Testing Process?
14. Safe By Design: Examples Of Formal Methods In Software Engineering
15. Ideas To Cut Down Garden Lighting Costs