ALL >> Travel >> View Article
New Additions And Extensions Of Orlando’s Theme Parks
Undoubtedly, theme parks are the best thing that defines the fun and entertainment in Orlando. To keep up with the competitive scenario, the theme parks come up with new surprises for the visitors. They add new rides to the existing list and arrange events that create an urge in families to keep booking flights to Orlando.
Universal Orlando has recently added The 3D Transformers Ride based on the film series Transformers. It was opened on June 20, 2013 after receiving an overwhelming response in Los Angeles and Singapore. The ride allows you to feel the thrill of war between the Decepticons and the Autobots in order to save the AllSpark. Actors who gave voices to the animated characters have voiced for the ride as well. You would be wearing 3D glasses which enhance the experiences. Some of the characters stand at 40-feet high platform. Flight simulator technology has been used for the ride vehicles. The high speed thrill ride is creating an urge in movie buffs to visit Universal Orlando.
The Simpsons, popular TV Series came to life at Universal Orlando few years ago. Now, the family is expanding as the entire Springfield neighborhood has been constructed. It also features Fast Food Boulevard which is home to various outlets such as Moes Tavern, Krusty Burger, The Frying Dutchman, Cletus Chicken Shack and Lisas Teahouse of Horror and Luigis. Their menu consists of several dishes from the longest-running TV show. Few of these dishes are Ribwich, Krusty Burger, Homers favorite Duff Beer, a Flaming Moe drink and Lard Lads giant doughnuts. The Simpsons characters will be joined by Slideshow Bob and Krusty the Clown.
Do you want to know more about Penguins? If yes, book Orlando flights and visit Seaworld Orlando which has recently opened Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. The new themed area, allows you to find most of your questions related to penguins. Some of the most significant attractions of the area are:
• A rock wall with information about 18 species of penguins
• Large touch screens to educate the visitors
• A shop from you can buy variety of penguin of souvenirs
• The Expedition Café serving delicious multi-cuisine food
The themed area tells more about Antarctica than the Penguins. Best part of visiting the theme area is ride that allows you to take a look at the world through the eyes of Puck, a fictional penguin.
Disney World is also adding and expanding its long list of rides and themed areas. In June 2013 Magic Kingdom got a new themed area known as A Pirates Adventure. The interactive adventure area allows you to be a part of a Pirates life. Theme Park Epcot has a ride named Kim Possible. It allows you to experience pirate raids in Adventureland.
Travel Articles1. Visit The Highest Mountains And Exciting Places In Trekking
2. Everest Base Camp – Brings Breathtaking Mountain View
3. The Best Northeast India Tourist Places
Author: Arpit Jain
4. Delta Airlines Flights | Grab Best Deals On Delta Flights
Author: chris ray
5. American Airlines Flights | Aa Official Site 1(845)250-2114
Author: chris ray
6. San Francisco Party Buses Are Just One Reservation Away
Author: Cheap Party Bus DC
7. 5 Camping Tips To Make Your Trip More Enjoyable
8. Malaysia Tourist Places
Author: Rocking Trips
9. Stay At The Serengeti Safari Camp And Witness A Great Traveling Life!
Author: Leo Pineda
10. Taxi Service In Bangalore | Best Taxi Service In Bangalore
11. Best Luxury Car Rental Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh
12. Reasons To Have Car Rental
13. The Adventurous Places In Jordan To Visit
Author: GO JORDAN TRAVEL & TOURISM
14. Tips To Keep In Mind When Looking For A Car Hire In Barbados
Author: Richard Husbands
15. Villa Perfecta – A Ultimate Vacation Experience Awaits You In Manuel Antonio
Author: Don Segal