ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Juror B37 In The Zimmerman Trial Pushes New Laws
"My Prayers Are With All Those Who Have The Influence And The Power To Change The Laws Here In Florida, Because The Law
Left Me With No Other Verdict Other Than NOT GUILTY !"
THESE WERE THE WORDS ABOVE SPOKEN FROM JUROR KNOWN AS B37 IN THE ZIMMERMAN CASE!!!
How is it that a grown male, the age of (29) can kill a child (17) and get off SCOT FREE? Umm … probably because juror B37 is dead on with what she said ” The Law Left Her With Know Other Option” NOT GUILTY!
Wow, is this really gonna be the the final verdict, or will JUSTICE be handed down in a civil suit just like O.J. Simpson? What ever the out come may be, Florida better get their shit together, because no family should have to go through what the Martins have had to put up with over the past year!
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Pros And Cons Of Having It Support 24/7
Author: Dylan Jackson
2. Typosquatting Effects On Established Businesses
Author: Selins Jesse
3. Expert Tips On Picking The Most Suitable Healthcare App Development Company!
Author: Ash Rakars
4. Dkt Irc 2021: Zeon Presents New Specialty Rubbers
Author: ZEON Europe GmbH
5. What Factors You Must Look For Before Choosing A Mobile App Development Company?
Author: Utsab Bera
6. An Ultimate Guide For Businesses To Enter Metaverse
Author: Copper Mobile
7. Ipad Repair - And The Things That You Need To Know!
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
8. How To Take Care Of Your Iphone’s Battery?
Author: Henry Cumpston
9. Tech Is Notoriously Anti-union. Microsoft Is Taking A Different Approach — Neutrality
Author: Immersive Sound Gaming
10. Better Collaboration With Unlimited Wireless
11. 7 Best Cyber Security Practices For Small Businesses
Author: Insights Success
12. What Is Cloud Computing And The Different Types Of Cloud Computing?
13. Power Bi Vs Tableau | Key Features And Comparison 2022
14. Avantages De Travailler Avec Un Fabricant De Moulage Par Injection De Plastique
15. Exceptional Smartphones For Better Communication