ALL >> Business >> View Article
Corcentric Announces The Winner Of Their 2013 Scholarship Program
MCLEAN, VA - Corcentric, a leading provider of accounts payable automation and electronic invoicing solutions, today announced that it has awarded its annual Accounting Software Scholarship to Mackenzie Bornt of Johnsonville, NY. Ms. Bornt, who currently attends George Mason University in Fairfax, VA, wrote the winning essay. This essay addresses the following question posed by Corcentric.
Inspector Gadget" creator, Andrew Heyward, and business magnate, investor, and philanthropist, Warren Buffet, have teamed up to create "Secret Millionaires Club," an animated series geared toward teaching kids about practical money habits. Using an animated series to educate children could be an effective means of improving financial literacy with children. In what other ways do you think financial literacy can be taught to kids? Discuss, drawing on your experiences with learning about finance and personal accounting.
Ms. Bornt, in her response, recounts how her parents taught her fiscal responsibility at a young age by having her separate her weekly allowance into "savings," "charity," and "spending" portions. Through her personal ...
... experience, she shows how the lessons she learned could be helpful in teaching other young children the importance of personal accounting.
The Corcentric Accounting Software Scholarship was created to help offset the increasingly heavy cost of college and is open to all currently enrolled full-time college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, as well as college-bound, U. S. high school seniors.
Corecentric thanks all the young people who made submissions to the program and wishes them well in their endeavors.
Corcentric is a leader in financial process automation, specializing in Accounts Payable automation, PO requisitioning and imaging, and workflow solutions. By creating a paperless conduit between procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Suppliers, Corcentric allows companies to immediately manage 100% of their invoices electronically. Our cloud-based (SaaS) architecture allows for solutions to be configured in days rather than months for rapid return on investment.
Corcentric was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in McLean, VA with offices in Cherry Hill, NJ; Oakbrook Terrace, IL; Coral Springs, FL; Norcross, GA; and Fairfield NJ. More than 3,000 companies rely on Corcentric to streamline their invoicing and payment processes to gain controls and efficiency while optimizing working capital.
For more information on Corcentric, call 888.525.7677 or visit http://www.corcentric.com.
Business Articles1. Advantages Of Copper Tube
2. The Power Of Style: 3 Secrets To Dress For Success, Get More Clients & Be Unforgettable & In Demand
Author: eWomen Network
3. Commercial And Residential Paving Company In Huntington Ny
4. Wholesale Womens Clothing Manufacturers Have Got The Best Price For You!
Author: Malcolm Queen
5. Benefits Of Taking A Financialcourse
Author: FMI Online
6. Social Media Marketing Trends In 2021
7. Pvdf Pipe Manufacturers In India
Author: D CHL OIL AND GAS
8. Epoxy Garage Floors -what Is The Best Way To Keep Them Looking Brand New?
Author: John Maloney
9. What Is Mortgage With Debt Management Plan?
Author: Aiden Morris
10. Custom Snack Boxes Packaging - In All Over Usa
Author: Andy Young
11. Iso 27001 Internal Auditor Training – Is It Good For My Career?
Author: Punyam Academy
12. The Training Format Is Based On Practical Operations And Uses Language
Author: doris zhang
13. Budget-friendly Bathroom Renovation Ideas
Author: Cindy Palmer
14. Aurora Movers Helps You Reach For The New Place On Time!
Author: Express Movers
15. Uv Fused Quartz Cuvettes – The Right Quantity For The Lab Treatment
Author: Kelly Clifford