ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top 5 Questions To Ask Your Breakdown Service Provider
CHERRY HILL, NJ - A definition of bad timing could be 'waiting until a breakdown occurs to start searching for a roadside service provider.' Byron Lay, Maintenance Director for AmeriQuest Transportation Services, uses this week's blog to convince fleet managers to ask questions before they've had a breakdown, not after.
The posting lists the top five questions fleet and maintenance managers need to ask upfront:
1. What is the coverage area? The farther your fleet travels, the more you need a provider that has coast-to-coast service locations. Ask for a list of those locations.
2. What are the hours of coverage? Anything less than 24/7/365 (which means any time, any day) is unacceptable. Plus, make sure the staff answering the calls is well-qualified to service your needs.
3. What services are offered? Each fleet has its own unique needs and those should be addressed, but the services that should always be provided are truck roadside assistance, truck breakdown service and maintenance, truck and trailer towing, and trailer service and repair.
4. What are the charges? Lay makes it clear that ...
... it's the hidden charges that can hurt, so look for a company that has no hidden fees such as enrollment, annual, monthly, or any other one-time fees, including miscellaneous vendor fees. Instead, look for a company that charges by the event on a pay-as-you-go basis.
5. How can you control cost and exposure with the program? The bigger the provider, the more leverage it has to command advantageous pricing when it comes to tires, parts, and labor. Some companies have special deals with major manufacturers. Ask who they deal with and how their pricing compares with their competitors.
Breakdowns are inevitable, but Lay's blog says that the right service provider can make a bad situation manageable. Check out his full blog, http://blog.ameriquestcorp.com/top-5-questions-to-ask-your-breakdown-service-provider/
About AmeriQuest Transportation Services
AmeriQuest, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive fleet management services. By leveraging the strength of more than 700,000 vehicles, AmeriQuest delivers savings, expertise, and opportunities to its private fleet and truckload carrier members. AmeriQuest provides supply management services, asset management services, material handling services, financing, technology products, and outsourced transportation management services such as full service leasing, integrated logistics, and contract maintenance. More information can be found at http://www.ameriquestcorp.com/transportation.
Automobiles Articles1. Where Can You Find Original Vespa Spare Parts In India?
Author: Trent Trading Corporation
2. Is Your Car Roadworthy For Insurance?
Author: Adam Petford
3. Electric Scooters For Sale Uk – Get Online And Purchase Today
Author: Alice Simpson
4. Go For A Perfectly Engineered Food Truck For The Fantastic Journey Ahead
Author: Texas Cart Builder
5. 3 Reasons Why Leaf Spring Is A Better Choice Than Coil Spring
6. Global Pine Derived Chemicals Market
7. Improve Your Build-up From Designed Items For Bikers With Sewing Leather Jackets
Author: Ricardo Rios
8. Global Electron Microscope Sample Preparation Market - 2019-2026
9. Things To Know Before Buying A Used Harley Davidson Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Driving Tips That Will Make You A Pro In Driving
Author: Nicholas Manchee
11. Attributes Of A Qualified Instructor?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
12. Check Out Chauffeur Driven Luxury Car Service Provider Today!
Author: Jasper Bride
13. Replacing Old Headlight With Led Light Is A Great Investment!
Author: Hamish Crotty
14. How To Find The Best Car Service Centre Near Your Location?
Author: Oliver Mertin
15. Things To Consider Before Choosing A Car Detailer
Author: Anthony Gellatly