ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Much Should You Pay Your Maid
The demand for housemaids in Dubai and the other emirates has really soared. And during summer the demand gets even higher as the school holidays start and many parents look for a maid from maids agencies in dubai or dubai maids agency. Again there are more and more expats come to the UAE due to the investment and employment opportunities available here and most of them live in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Expatriates come from countries all over the world to the UAE. Since, quite a number of women expats are doing jobs, they prefer to hire a maid from maids dubai agency. And many expats ask that how much they should be paying their maids and often it is an argumentative issue. While determining on how much salary to pay a housemaid each month, it actually depends on how much one can afford to pay the maid, the amount of work she will do, whether she will be taking care of children, whether she will be driving and the amount of experience she has working as a housemaid. These are some of the things that require deliberation. One more thing to bear in mind is that the maid may also have a family of her own and she also has to provide for and send her children to school. If you require a salary guideline, the easiest way is to use the minimum salary set by every country’s embassy in the United Arab Emirates. Housemaids in the Emirates can be of specific nationalities only. In order to employ a maid in Dubai, you have to follow some minimum salary requirements. The minimum wages are as follows:
• Filipina: Dhs 1400
• Indian: Dhs 1100
• Sri Lankan: Dhs 825
• Indonesian: Dhs 800
• Bangladesh: Dhs 750
Additional costs that you have to take into account while thinking of how much to pay your housemaid are things such as the amount you would be paying out on her Visa, Medical Checks, Water and Electricity. As said in brief above, you need to mull over things like whether the maid pays the rent in her home country for her family, how many children she have, does she have to pay for her kid’s clothing and how many persons does she have to feed back home. By and large, the housemaid will be the lone provider of money for her family back home. One more way of looking at it is by giving some thought to the fact that what is the importance an extra Dhs 100 to you? For the housemaids, Dhs 100 could help them pay for the transportation for an entire year to send their children to a better school which is too far away to walk. A good number of the expats say that by paying an extra Dhs 500 to Dhs 1000 to your housemaids makes a huge difference to their family back home in their native country.
You could also create a reward system which is a very good idea. For instance, if your maid is doing a good job, then at the end of the year (for example, during Christmas) you could give her a good tip and appreciate the good work she has done. An alternative thing you can do is to increase her salary every year by Dhs 200.
Business Articles1. The Main Benefits Of Using Good Branded Air Purifier In Home
Author: Mahlasdjen Gurajasdnei
2. How Can Game Development Boost Your Business
3. Do You Know The Essentials Of Mobile Game Development?
4. Multiplayer Game Development Services
5. These Aspects Should Be Looked Into For Website Design And Marketing
Author: Javier Lopez
6. Things To Note About Equipment For Food Processing
7. Explore More On Portable Rebar Bender For Sale
8. Manganese Steel Plates Manufacturers
Author: Vihan Jain
9. Combo Kits-rv Market | Rv Generator Adapters
Author: Tony Barber
10. 3 Essential Tips To Choose The Right Ecommerce Fulfillment Service In India
11. Deadly Qualities Of A Project Manager
Author: John Lee
12. Organic Fertilizer Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier In India
Author: Sun Agri Export
13. Bret Talley Offers Palm Beach Business Owners Complimentary Remote Website Consultations And Advice
14. What Is The Future Of The Food Industry? How Is It Evolving?
15. Do Check On These Wedding Photography Styles While Choosing A Photographer In Colchester
Author: Scott Miller