ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Commercial Product Photography For Greater Sales
The old saying is 100% true when it comes to sales: a picture is worth a thousand words. Before someone makes a buying decision they want to know how a product or the end result of a service looks.
The old saying is 100% true when it comes to sales: a picture is worth a thousand words. Before someone makes a buying decision they want to know how a product or the end result of a service looks. And nowadays with our time so limited we value a good picture even more because it helps us make our choice faster, sometimes even instantly.
What does this mean for businesses? Today's buyers don't want to spend time reading long descriptions and comparing features posted on multiple web sites.
We treasure our time much more. And great product photographs will make us buy any product from a seller who has better imagery. Even for a higher price. Why? Just because better looks presume higher quality!
The importance of professional commercial product photography is arguable for any business. Why do we see so many examples of e-commerce websites with such bad product photography then? Some business owners still believe that price is the main factor in making a purchase. And they make this mistake over and over again: they compete on the prices instead competing on great buying experiences and results! Instead of putting some money into great product photography and getting higher sales they lower prices, thereby cutting their profits and suffering from competing with bigger companies who do invest into improving the imagery of the products or services they offer.
Of course there is an argument that it's expensive. And yes it is, for good reasons.
High quality product photography is quite demanding in terms of equipment. A commercial studio will carry tons of professional studio lights and light modifiers and a multitude of props in order to deliver high quality pictures. Furthermore, a seasoned photographer should have the knowledge, experience, and creativity to put this all to work. In contrary, many businesses still believe that having a decent camera is sufficient (and that's what they been told by camera's manufacturers anyway). But that's not true. Photography in fact is all about light. As result we often see images taken with household lighting or ambient light and handheld cameras, which leads to awful colors and blurry pictures and distorted perspectives. Any professional studio will have a workflow that guarantees the right color reproduction in images and depicts the product true to its nature.
New York is a bustling business hub, and there are a lot of commercial product photography studios that provide a full range of services and can handle products of any complexity, nature, and scale. And in this highly competitive market you always can find a studio that will be able to handle you project, finding a fine balance between quality and budget.
Entertainment Articles1. Male Vs Man
2. Rms Carpathia Auction Offered Salvaged Objects From Titanic’s Rescuer
3. Sparked- New Speed Dating Site Of Facebook
Author: Elisa Wilson
4. 7slots Offer Slot Games To Help You Earn More Money
Author: 7slots Games
5. Join Brayden As He Journeys To The North Pole In Anita A. Caruso's Newest Edition To Her Brayden Ser
6. 3 Thrilling Watcho Originals To Leave You Wanting For More
7. Best Shooting Locations In Uttarakhand With Spectacular Views
Author: Mayank Gupta
8. Need Of Content For Digital Marketing In 2021
Author: James kr
9. Learn To Create Wikis – Easy Guide For Beginners
Author: James kr
10. Best Seo Practices To Help Your Business
Author: James kr
11. Samuel Ben Opens Door To A Whole New World Of Content Creation Through His Incredible Creative Skill
Author: Samuel Benn
12. 7slots Offering Excellent Opportunity To Play And Earn Money Online
13. Why And How To Hire Stunning Bachelor Party Strippers In Chicago
Author: Maria Jones
14. Top Tips To Become Kbc Winner 2021
15. How Can You Change Your Appearance And Look Stunning With The Help Of Magic Spells?
Author: Jessica Black