ALL >> Business >> View Article
Kids Left Alone In Dubai As Maid Runs Off
Zina, an Iraqi woman living in Dubai is saying whatever happened to her is unfair after an Indonesian housemaid which she had hired has disappeared last week. This leaves her with hardly any option to safeguard as a sponsor.
She says that she was stunned when she found out that the housemaid went away from the house, all the more so as her two daughters were sleeping inside while she had gone to work.
Zina works in Dubai as an IT consultant and is a single mother. She says she has set up a camera in her residence and everything appeared silent last Tuesday when she habitually called her house from office. The housemaid was also not responding on her cell phone. She then quickly went home, perceiving that something was not right. She found the main door was open whereas her daughters of ten and seven years old were sleeping inside the house. The maid went away without informing her and also claiming that a one of her children’s bag and a cell phone were also not there.
She had recruited the housemaid from a maid’s agency in December 2010 after paying about Dh 15,000. She was paying the maid a monthly wage of Dh800.
She also claimed that agency refused to take responsibility citing that it was an “absconding maid” case against which it was sufficiently secured.
The Indonesian embassy also was unable to achieve anything when she filed a complaint against the runaway maid with the immigration establishment said Zina. On the contrary she ended up paying more money: A deportation of violator’s fee of Dh230 and an exit passenger fee of Dh130.
Zina said that she has experienced such an incident a second time. But during the previous time, she was able to recover an amount of Dh8000 she had given to a
maids agency in Dubai because the housemaid went away just after two weeks of starting job with the assistance of immigration authorities. In this case, agencies, whether maids agencies in Dubai or other parts of UAE do not take any accountability in absconding cases after a time period of three months.
This distressed Iraqi woman is pursuing safeguard for sponsors after an upsetting experienced with a hired housemaids whether from agencies like maids Dubai agency or from the authorities.
Business Articles1. What Should You Know About Aged Company With Bank Account?
Author: LUIS CORREIA
2. Online Buying - Actually Better With Charge Tested Records
Author: Leton Biswas
3. Mbbr Filter Media Is A Robust Water Treatment System!
Author: Kristen Johnson
4. Unmasking The Myths Of Cost Segregation. Is Cost Segregation Worth Your Effort?
5. Never Lose Another Night’s Sleep Worrying About Money Again: Custom Money Solutions Just For Women
Author: eWomen Network
6. The Benefits Of Classified Submission Sites
Author: Clz List
7. Beautiful Porcelain Tile Bathroom Ideas
Author: Nikki Savard
8. Sas: Expanding Everywhere And Beyond
Author: Seattle aviation
9. Hiring The Right Patent Search Specialist Can Work Wonders For Your Business
10. Futureproofing Commercial Real Estate Investment
Author: Priyanshu Adathakkar
11. Three Simple Ways To Increase Your Website’s Speed!
Author: Harry Sazos
12. Do You Know Water Pump Types And Which Pump Is More Suitable For Agriculture?
Author: Mezzy batliwala
13. Register A Company In Singapore And Apply For An Entrepass As A Foreigner Without A Local Partner
14. Why Meta Titles And Keywords Matter For Small Businesses?
Author: Harry Sazos
15. Best Astrologer In Mumbai | Famous,good & Top Astrologer In Mumbai
Author: Pandit Manjunath