ALL >> Business >> View Article
Firm Says All Maids In Uae Should Get Mandatory Child Care Training
There is a huge demand for maids in the UAE. Many families are hiring services of a maid from maid agencies in Dubai so that their homes are kept neat and tidy. Again these modern times women are doing full time jobs so it becomes difficult for them to find the time to manage both the job and house. Hence, they prefer to hire services of a housemaid. The most common way of looking for a maid is through a maids agency in Dubai.
They have professional and experience helpers who are good at childcare skills. However there have been issues of late involving child fatalities in the UAE. This is due to maids not having proper training in taking care of children.
Recently a company that prepares domestic helpers is requesting the government to make sure that all maids and nannies in the UAE should get mandatory training to look after children. The company has been consulting with government representatives to discuss such an arrangement.
The need of the hour to train maids is the increasing occurrences of child accidents. The reasons cited for incidents of child fatalities happening are dependence on unskilled domestic helpers, lack of a safety regulation and lack of community awareness and intrusions.
Some argue that house helpers are frequently given more duties than they are able to handle. They have to clean the house, cook, do the laundry and above all look after the child as well. And some of these maids are not professional nannies.
The representative of the company said that the maids should get mandatory training. She says that they are meeting child safety committees often to discuss society involvement and changing laws to evade misfortunes involving house helpers and children. This suggestion was welcomed by many residents who appreciate that training housemaids is a good proposal. They understand that their children stay with the housemaids most of the time and it is imperative that these helpers get training on taking safe care of them.
A staff member of a maids Dubai agency says further that most of the helpers who are brought in the UAE are given job to take care of children even though they do not have skills of child safety.
Business Articles1. How To Find The Best Sports Club Decatur That Helps In Staying Fit?
Author: Maria Smith
2. What Are Some Of The Safety Components Available For Mobile Elevated Platforms?
Author: Alan Wood
3. The Biggest Question – Why Recycling Matters?
Author: Yes Full Circle
4. Samir Arora Founder Of Helios Capital Latest Interview
Author: Stock Investor
5. Gdp Advance Estimates For Fy20
Author: Stock Investor
6. Reason To Buy Your Own House
Author: Agrawal Construction
7. Engage The Best And Top Ranked Private Investigators For Quick Fraud, Abuse And Crime Control
Author: Logan Clarke
8. Photo Booth Hire Service In Sydney
Author: Joy Booth
9. Leading Manufacturers, Stockists, Supplier & Exporter For Motor Brush Spring.
Author: Mukesh Mehta
10. Properties Of Thermoplastic Material That Makes Its Preferred Choice
Author: Michael Luis
11. Documents Needed For Estate Planning
Author: Leon A. Elwell
12. Build A Feature-rich Live Streaming Platform With An Exemplary Periscope Clone Solution
13. Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
14. Kotak Fmp Series 286 – 1355 Days Nfo Details
15. Copper Sulphate - Guidelines To Safety And First Aid Procedures
Author: Khushi Group