ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Lindt Chocolates Highly Popular Among The Chocolate Lovers
Total Articles: 310
So much so that Lindt is now the leading premium chocolate brand in the entire country of Australia and currently sits at number two in the general chocolate market behind Cadbury's with a market share of approximately 20% in the boxed chocolate category. Australia was also the very first country in the entire world to house a Lindt chocolate store, as a consequence of the tenfold growth Lindt has enjoyed in the country of Australia during the last decade. That was back in the year 2004 and now there are six Lindt chocolate stores. There are now Four Lindt chocolate stores in the country of Sydney and two in Melbourne which are doing excellent business.
The origins of Lindt as a company date back to the year 1845 when David Sprngli-Schwarz and his son, Rudolf Sprngli-Ammann opened a very small confectionery shop in the beautiful old town of Zurich. Backed by a delicious range of the various Lindt excellence confections, it was a real successful venture that very well enjoyed the absolute great levels of the customer demand. So much so that two years later, a small factory was added to it specifically to produce the chocolate in solid form.
When Rudolf Sprngli-Ammann retired in the year 1892, he handed over the entire control of the business to his two sons. The youngest, David Robert, was given the responsibility for a brace of the confectionery stores that particularly operated under the brand name Confiserie Sprngli, whilst the eldest, Johann Rudolf, was charged with running the chocolate factory. An ambitious man, Johann Rudolf had a clear vision of how he actually wanted to grow the entire business with the passing time. This involved changing of its name to Chocolat Sprngli AG and also taking over a chocolate factory owned by one Rodolphe Lindt of Bern.
More recently the whole size and the overall structure of the Lindt changed significantly when as a result of the aggressive expansion they acquired the noted Austrian chocolatier, Hofbauer in the year 1994, the Italian chocolatier, Caffarel in 1997 and the American chocolatier Ghirardelli in the year 1998. All of which were integrated into the company as wholly owned by the subsidiaries. As a result of this Lindt & Sprngli now is one of the largest chocolate companies in the entire world, running one factory each in the countries of Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy, Austria and the USA and the demand for Lindt excellence is tremendous.
Lindt of course is the best known now for its amazing silky smooth tasting chocolate which is a favourite among the millions. Along with its signature Gold Bunny, the company produces a range of the various Lindt Blocks, Lindt Fioretto, Lindt Gold Blocks, Lindt Piccoli Couverture, Lindt Swiss Gold Blocks and even Lindt Cooking Chocolate.
Russ Murray is the owner of this website and writes articles for his own website. For further details about lindt excellence and Lindt chocolate store please visit the website
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Texture Modified Diet – Peach Puree
Author: Fruit Blendz
2. Fruits And Vegetable Market Grows At A Cagr Of ~7.62% By 2023
Author: Aarkstore Enterprises
3. Three Best Things You Should Be Learning About Saffronorlando Restaurant (explained)
4. Taste These Amazing Appetizers In Orlando (explained)
5. Local Eating Is Now More Than A Fashion Effect Indeed It Is A Citizen Act More And More Inked …
Author: Gourmet Home Food
6. Varieties Of Rice | Best Indian Restaurant In Bracknell
Author: Queens Kitchen
7. You Should Be Doing These Two Things Being In Orlando (explained)
8. Need To Enlighten Occasions? Cakes & Special Desserts Would Do
9. Here Is How To Choose The Best Food Processor
10. How Italian Cuisine Keeps You Healthy – 4 Benefits
Author: Peter Polifroni
11. Best Lunch Party At Watermark Grille In Naples, Florida
Author: Watermark Grille
12. 5 Health Benefits Of Wood Fired Pizzas You Need To Know
Author: Peter Polifroni
13. So You Are Wondering Whether To Have Plated Meals Or A Buffet At Your Upcoming Event? You Are Not Al
Author: Tara Vella
14. Take Good Find The Best Lunch Restaurants | North Indian Restaurants Near Me In Burari. Delhi
Author: North Indian Restaurants Near Me
15. Top-quality Food Delivery Service In Nolensville
Author: Richard Mize