ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Nationalease Members To "rally" At The 2013 Spring Maintenance Managers Meeting
NationaLease will hold its 2013 Spring Maintenance Managers Meeting in Schaumburg, IL, May 15 - 17. This mandatory meeting will bring together maintenance professionals from all of the NationaLease member companies to network, share ideas and experiences, and attend sessions devoted to finding ways to provide the best service possible.
The Reciprocal Service Rally, which refers to the on-road assistance NationaLease member companies afford one another, has been going on for a number of months; and the terminology and décor of the 2013 meeting reflects that campaign. Considered the culmination of the Reciprocal Service Rally, this meeting will begin with a celebration of that campaign.
The keynote address for this event will be given by speaker and two-time World Champion Drag Racing Driver, Frank Hawley. In addition, the meeting will give members the chance to interact with a wide variety of vendors at the Product & Technology Fair. Members are also encouraged to bring their ideas and best practices to the popular Idea Session; prizes will be awarded for those ideas judged best by the membership. Sessions ...
... and discussions will revolve around the major issues faced by maintenance managers, with a focus on technician recruitment and retention.
Winners of the Exceptional Service Award and the 3rd Annual NationaLease Tech Challenge will be honored at the Awards Dinner. Attendees for the meeting are being encouraged to arrive a day early in order to view the Tech Challenge competition, which will be held May 14, at the Aim NationaLease facility in Elmhurst, IL.
For more information about the NationaLease 2013 Spring Maintenance Managers Meeting, e-mail Kate Barnes at kbarnes ( @ ) nationalease dot com dot
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is the largest full service truck leasing organization in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 100,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers.
Automobiles Articles1. Losamigos Auto Repair Shop At Auto Mechanic Nashville Tn
2. Are You Looking For A Genuine And Hassle-free Solution For All Your Automobile Problems?
3. Planning To Buy An Electric Scooter For The First Time? Look For These Attributes In One!
4. Learn About Projector Vs. Reflector Housing For Headlight Upgrades
5. Is Online Purchase Of Car Parts Safe?
6. 5 Guiding Tips To Building A Harley Davidson From Scratch
Author: Levi Fysh
7. How To Use The Obd2 Scan Tool? Know Working Principle
Author: Hamish Crotty
8. Choose The Right Service Centre For Your Skoda Car
Author: Oliver Mertin
9. 3m Ppf Can Protect Your Car Greatly
Author: Anthony Gellatly
10. Safety Tips For Older Drivers
Author: Nicholas Manchee
11. How To Find The Best Driving School In Your Locality?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
12. Know The Advantages Of Using Airport Transfer Services
Author: Jasper Bride
13. Led Headlights: Making The Best Purchase Decision For A Brighter Car Journey
14. How Long Should Brake Lines Last In Different Regions?
Author: Mark Sanford
15. Where Can You Find Original Vespa Spare Parts In India?
Author: Trent Trading Corporation