ALL >> Others >> View Article
Cancer In The Bladder, Kidney, And Prostate - Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment
Bladder cancer occurs due to malignancy arising from epithelial lining of the urinary bladder. It is a condition in which abnormal cells multiply rapidly without control in the bladder. There are many reasons behind this occurrence, but the most common reason is the use of tobacco. Thirty percent of bladder tumors result from exposure to fatal carcinogens such as Benzidine. 2-Naphthylamine, which is found in cigarette smoke, also proved to increase bladder cancer.
1. Characteristics of blood in the urine
2. Pain during urination is another common symptom
3. Frequent urination
4. The feeling to urinate without being able to do so
The treatment depends on various factors which include the patient’s medical history and physical fitness. Surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and biological therapy are available to treat the patients suffering from bladder cancer.
Prostate cancer treatment:
This cancer can be treated by administering surgery, radiation therapy, hormonal therapy, chemotherapy or some other contribution of various therapies together. Hormonal therapy is a characteristic and effective treatment for prostate cancer as it keeps the cancer cells deprived of the male hormones which they need for growth. This treatment might involve the use of drugs, surgery or other effective substances. It is generally used to treat cancer that spreads over a vast area.
Cancer of the kidney:
Treatment involves surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, biological therapy and arterial embolization. Arterial embolization is a typical treatment for kidney cancer. It is a procedure in which small pieces of a special gelatin sponge or other material is sent in to clog the renal blood vessel. It blocks the supply of the pure blood that carries oxygen and other necessary substances for the growth of the tumor. It also provides relief from pain when the tumor is just impossible to remove.
The prostate gland in the human body produces small amounts of PSA or Prostrate Specific Antigens which are found in the blood, but mostly in the semen. It is measured in nanograms per millimeter of blood. The normal level is 4ng/milliliter, above which is an indication of prostate cancer.
Causes for high PSA levels:
1. No ejaculation preceding to the test ( at the least by 2 days)
2. Increase with age
3. Inflammation seen in the prostate gland
4. Non-cancerous swelling of the prostrate
The good news comes in the form of robotic surgery to all those undergoing treatment for various cancers mentioned above.
1. Less painful
2. Considerably low blood loss
3. Less scarring
4. Speedy recovery
5. Better clinical outcome
Get the best assistance from top qualified physicians with cutting edge technology to effectively treat cancer in the bladder, cancer of the kidney among others.
Others Articles1. Like All Others, The Overall Game Of Roulette Is Gambling With Chance
2. Are Lab-grown Diamonds Girls’ Best Friend?
Author: ABD Diamonds
3. How To Remove Overspray From Car?
4. The Claridges – Definition Of Modern Luxury
Author: Shourya Goswami
5. Hair Extensions And Its Types
6. What Are The Automatic Gate? Benefits Of Automatic Gates
7. Resilient Flooring Manufacturer
8. Get The Wide Range Of Pre-used Car According To Your Needs And Get Your Ideal Used Car
Author: Downtown Raleigh Auto Sales
9. What Are Different Modes Of Gold Loan Repayment?
Author: Arjit Chalmela
10. Things To Make Sure That Raleigh Wedding Photographer You Hire Is Worthy
Author: Jojo Franky
11. Solar Inverter Versus Power Inverter
12. Measuring The Effectiveness Of Corporate Training
Author: Yogendra Shinde
13. How To Ease The Process Of Converting Your Afs To Ixbrl
Author: thea dani
14. These 4 Solutions Can Be The Reason For Your Smiles Or Sorrow
Author: Matthew Stacy
15. Choosing A Wedding Venue For Your Perfect Wedding
Author: Danny Tony