ALL >> Business >> View Article
Best Property Investment In Asia: Cempaka Putih, Central Jakarta!
Jakarta Pusat is the central area of the Capital City. It is the main area where the Business and Government of the nation is situated. Due to limited land area in the capital, especially in Central Jakarta, residential housing in Jakarta Pusat is minimal. Cempaka Putih is one of the few prime residential area of Central Jakarta, consisting of upper-class housing with guaranteed security. Due to its location in the Centre of the capital (Central Jakarta), the distance and access to the most important activities in the capital are just a matter of a few minutes.
Efficiency of residing in Cempaka Putih has resulted as a prime choice for Expats from abroad to live in the area. From investment point of view, housing prices in Central Jakarta (especially in Cempaka Putih) is definitely guaranteed, with a minimum increase of 25% to 30% per year, as seen in the last 3 years count, and will continue to rise in the year ahead, with a higher percentage, due to limited residential land available in Jakarta Pusat! Property investment in Cempaka Putih usually doubles every 2 (Two) years, if calculated on a total percentage increase ...
... + rental income. Compared to other housing areas in Jakarta, the percentage increase has been higher in Cempaka Putih (although all areas in Jakarta has appreciated in price, but prices in Cempaka Putih has a higher percentage increase).
Cempaka Putih, may compete with the prices in the Menteng area in the near term, which had been the first choice in Central Jakarta, but prices have reached a climax in Menteng, resulting in a slower percentage growth. Currently in progress is one of the biggest development project coming up in Cempaka Putih area, known as the "9-in-one Superblock" (which will contain; Office Towers, Service Apartments, school, hospital, etc.), a multi billion dollar project. Residential land in Cempaka Putih currently on sale-buy by price +/-Rp.27Million/Sq.ft and is expected to be up on top of the Rp 40Million/Sq.ft by year end. Newly built Townhouses (apprx land area 150m, built-up area 220m) revolves around the price of Rp.4,5Billion. Still very attractive for investors compared to the same type of property in the Menteng area that can fetch a price up-to Rp.15Billion. Very fortunate for homeowners in Cempaka Putih, although still in-place, there's always an offer to buy!
Business Articles1. Dental Equipment Market Worth $8.9 Billion By 2026
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Smart Display Industry Is Expected To Reach $6.1b By 2025
3. Blind Rivet - Important Things You Need To Know
Author: Nick Neal
4. Hybrid Memory Cube (hmc) And High-bandwidth Memory (hbm) Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
5. Rising Demand For Bio-based Polymer Emulsion Driving The Polymer Emulsion Market
Author: Robin White
6. Top Hr Consulting Firms In Bangalore | Approaches Of Hr Audit
Author: Husys Consulting Limited
7. Casino Management Systems Industry, 2021-2027: Emerging Trends, Market Opportunities, Investment Risks, Key Developments
Author: Dhananjay Changle
8. Next-generation Data Storage Market Size 2021 | Demand, Revenue, Key Findings And Latest Technology, Forecast Research Report 2027
Author: Dhananjay Changle
9. Nvidia Control Panel Won’t Open: Here’s How To Fix
Author: Ella johnson
10. Sewage Treatment Plant Using Sunlight And Soil
11. Home Farming Pot : The Veggybarrel
Author: srinivas Ashwath
12. 10 Tips For Selecting The Right Raisin
13. U.s. In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Trends And Developments
Author: Snehal S
14. Tips For Buying Indestructible Glasses
Author: Leah Johnson
15. Birla New And Upcoming Navya Residential Projects - Gurgaon