ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Helicopter Adventures To Sponsor Broadway At The Beach Fireworks In Myrtle Beach, S.c
Myrtle Beach-Conway-North Myrtle Beach, SC - Helicopter Adventures, providing affordable helicopter tours in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, has again agreed to be a sponsor for the fireworks extravaganza at Broadway at the Beach.
Helicopter Adventures is beginning its second season of operation at Myrtle Beach and embraces its role as contributor to the local community. "There's something special about a family getting together and watching a fireworks show," said Freddie Rick, owner and operator of Helicopter Adventures.
"I think we're helping families make magical memories. We had such a great response to our involvement with the fireworks last year that we couldn't wait to be a sponsor again," Mr. Rick said. "Our goal at Helicopter Adventures is to help families create lasting memories and I hope that our helicopter tours and our sponsorship of these inspirational firework displays can do just that."
Helicopter Adventures, located at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, S.C., is the nation's first and only helicopter tour attraction that is an integral part of a shopping, dining and entertainment complex. ...
... Open year-round, Helicopter Adventures offers a variety of tour packages. Passengers enjoy comfortable seats and photo opportunities of the scenery from the glass cockpit. Each passenger is equipped with noise-reducing headsets with microphones to enable them to communicate with the pilot, as well as other passengers.
Helicopter Adventures' pilots are FAA commercially certified and have many years and hundreds of hours of flying experience. They are committed to giving each passenger a VIP treatment and putting safety first.
Helicopter Adventures is located directly across from Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, with plenty of free parking on the premises. Free shuttles to and from Helicopter Adventures are available at Broadway at the Beach.
Summer hours for helicopter rides are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Helicopter rides are available for as little as $20, with the cost of longer tours ranging from $39.99 to $179. The longer tours take passengers to the North Carolina border and back.
"We invite visitors to make their magical vacation memories this year at Helicopter Adventures," Rick said. "The whole family will enjoy a fun-filled aerial view of beautiful Myrtle Beach. Do something different this year and enjoy an adventure of a lifetime."
For more information, contact Helicopter Adventures at 1-800-FLY-4FUN or 1-800-359-4386 or visit the website at http://www.helicopteradventures.com
Travel Articles1. Australian Immigration Consultants In Dubai
Author: Vihan Jain
2. Handy Tips To Make Your Long Distance Move Run Smoother - Packers And Movers Vadodara
Author: packers and movers vadodara
3. How To Manage Your Flight With Eva Air Booking?
Author: Poal Mann
4. Collect All Details About Your Honeymoon Package In Advance!
Author: Manali Volvo Packages
5. What Is The Cancellation Policy Of United Airlines?
Author: Poal Mann
6. The Aspects To Know Before Venturing Out For A Deep-sea Fishing Holidays Trip In Dubai
Author: Mr Safnas
7. Benefits Of Booking Weekend Trips Online
Author: Shaily Ahuja
8. North Coast Holiday Rentals Will Give You The Best Prices
Author: Ketria Curtis
9. Get Your Best Deal With Emirates Airline?
Author: lakshit kumar
10. Tirupati Balaji Tour Packages From Chennai – Get Darshan Of The Divine
Author: TIRUPATI BALAJI DARSHAN TRAVELS
11. Advantages Of Hiring Minibus For Your Ride At Affordable Price
Author: Cape Town Shuttle Services
12. Top Amenities For Rv Campgrounds
Author: Youngan A
13. Seven Expectations Having Jfk To Long Island Car Service From Reputed Transport Organization
Author: All Island Car And Limo Services
14. 4 Essential Tips For Cooking Meals On Your Charter Boat
Author: Andrew Bain
15. Các Dòng Máy ảnh Canon (travel Camera) Nên Mua