ALL >> Health >> View Article
Eliminate Bad Breath And Other Denture Challenges With All On 4 Dental Implants
Your breath… does it leave a bad taste in your mouth? Well, it might be because you wear partial or full removable dentures, which tend to harbor food debris, saliva and bacteria. After awhile, the sulfurous byproducts of bacteria accumulate, which is what causes “denture breath” or halitosis!
Caring for your dentures properly can help to reduce bad breath; however, there is something else you can do that might permanently solve all of your denture-related oral problems, from the acute discomfort and self-consciousness to all the hassles and daily expenses you have to endure… you can replace your dentures with All on 4 dental implants! The “All-on-4” is an innovative tooth replacement technology using dental implants that not only avoids "denture breath", but can also change your smile and life forever.
About All on 4 Dental Implants: How the Protocol Works
Like dentures, All-on-4 dental implants are designed for patients who are missing most or all of their teeth as well as those who are probably about to lose them. Like dentures, the "All-on-4" replaces an entire dental arch that has become ...
... irreparably damaged, decayed and/or has already gone missing. However, this is where comparisons end.
The All-on-4 technique makes use of four titanium screws - or dental implants - that are strategically inserted by a Chicago implant dentist at angles to take advantage of what healthy bone remains in the jaw. A prosthetic dental bridge that looks like a full set of natural teeth is then attached to the implants to complete the process; hence the name "All-on-4" (see image above).
The Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants
Imagine eating a steak, corn on the cob, or biting into an apple. The Chicago patients who choose All-on-4 dental implants as their teeth replacement solution are able to eat the foods they once loved and don't have to worry about their new teeth (which aren't bulky like dentures) harboring food debris and bacteria.
All-on-4 implants are brushed and cared for just like natural teeth, which eliminates the need to remove them after meals and at nighttime. No longer will you be hassled to take your dentures out for cleaning at inopportune moments.
Imagine laughing or even sneezing without having to worry about your dentures falling out. All-on-4 dental implants can give you fixed (non-removable) teeth that allow you to experience all of life's subtle pleasantries without the fear and embarrassment that come with wearing dentures. That's a reason to smile in itself.
Why Replace Dentures with Dental Implants?
By their very nature, dentures don't look and feel natural and, in all likelihood, never will. While the "All-on-4" may initially cost a little more than dentures, the benefits far outweigh the costs and in any case, in the long term, they work out to be far more cost effective.
• All-on-4 implants are fixed and non-removable, so they feel more comfortable and more natural than removable dentures.
• Dental implants help to prevent bone absorption by keeping the underlying jawbone stimulated and healthy. This preserves the integrity of your youthful facial contours.
• Patients can enjoy the taste of all the foods they love again. They can also fully experience their food’s texture and temperature, since they don’t have a bulky piece of plastic floating about in their mouths.
• All-on-4 implants do not require messy adhesives, anesthetic gels, soaking solutions and other repeat denture expenses.
• Dental implants, if cared for properly, can last several decades and even a lifetime!
All on 4 Dental Implants: Same-Day Treatment
The “All-on-4” is precisely designed to bypass the need for bone grafting surgery: a procedure typically required to augment bone volume in patients who have suffered from an advanced degree of jawbone atrophy. This is an additional procedure that is not only expensive and very painful for patients to go through; it also requires several months of healing before the jawbone is ready to accept dental implants. By avoiding the need for bone grafting, patients are likely to enjoy the advantages of fixed and non-removable teeth right after a single examination and consultation with a qualified and experienced Chicago implant dentist.
Rooden Salle is a renowned Chicago implant dentist. He believes that an implant denture can change the look of anyone and he explains in this article how All on 4 dental implants is executed and the advantages of it.
Health Articles1. Full Mouth Dental Implants Surgery- Types And Procedure
Author: Dr. Ravneet Dhillon
2. Minimally Invasive Computer Navigation Assisted Knee Replacement & Recovery
3. Benefits Of Luxury Wellness Spas
Author: Jason Mangal
4. What Is Trichotillomania?
Author: Kenny English
5. What Payers Must Consider And Act Upon For Nsa Compliance
Author: MENATI BISWAL
6. Relieve To Joint Pain And Arthritis Pain
Author: Mark Crown
7. What Is Radiation Therapy?
8. Different Types Of Brain Infection And Its Treatment
Author: Dr. Ennapadam S. Krishnamoorthy
9. Which Are The Best Diapers For Old Age To Pick
Author: Harleen Kaur
10. 4 Assistive Devices For Elderly’s Bed
Author: Derry Hall
11. 7 Types Of Hand Protection Gloves
12. Paediatric Dentist Brisbane | Zen Dental Studio Bridgeman Downs
Author: Dr. Priyanka Menon
13. Looking To Straighten Your Smile Invisibly In Brisbane?
Author: Dr. Priyanka Menon
14. Removable Dentures Brisbane – Partial & Complete – Zen Dental Studio
Author: Dr. Priyanka Menon
Author: Rahmat Mulia