ALL >> Business >> View Article
Ameriquest Symposium Features Expert In Apple Customer Service At 10th Annual Event
CHERRY HILL, NJ - Carmine Gallo - communications skills coach for the world's most admired brands and author of The Apple Experience - is a featured speaker at the AmeriQuest Symposium, April 17-19, in Orlando, FL. The Symposium, now in its 10th year, is a premier platform where industry leaders can explore the issues that impact business and define the solutions to create success.
Gallo is a popular weekly columnist for Businessweek.com, addressing the topics of leadership and communications. He is also a frequent guest on CNBC, NBC, and CBS and is regularly interviewed by The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Investor's Business Daily.
The subtitle of his book, The Apple Experience, is Secrets to Building Insanely Great Customer Loyalty. In his talk, Gallo will explain how Apple's customer-centric model has engendered a passionate following among its clientele. He'll also show how it can be duplicated by other businesses interested in delivering exceptional customer service. Other books by Gallo that provide lessons learned from the success of the Apple organization include The Presentation Secrets ...
... of Steve Jobs and The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs.
Joining Gallo as speakers at the AmeriQuest Symposium are Bob Woodward, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and top-selling author; Dan North, Chief Economist with Euler Hermes ACI; and Mark Lampert, Senior Vice President, Daimler Trucks North America. The speakers were invited to help industry thought leaders and decision-makers identify the challenges they face, investigate the best solutions, and implement the necessary changes that will lead to success. The event will take place at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes.
Other events on the Symposium agenda include educational sessions and a Trade and Technology Reception.
More information is available on the AmeriQuest Business Services Website at http://www.ameriquestcorp.com/symposium/. For sponsorship and exhibitor information, contact Kate Barnes at kbarnes ( @ ) ameriquestcorp dot com or at 856-382-4701 dot
About AmeriQuest Business Services, Inc.
AmeriQuest is a business process outsourcing company, serving more than 1,500 customers throughout North America. Combining unmatched expertise, comprehensive services in the supply management, managed services, and financial supply chain functions, AmeriQuest Business Services helps customers move forward in every part of their business. For more information, visit ameriquestcorp.com.
Business Articles1. Best Property Preservation Updating Services In Alabama
Author: RPR Services
2. Expansion Of Photoresist & Photoresist Ancillaries Market Will Remain Close To Being Stagnant Through 2025
Author: Jack Martin
3. 6 Easy Ways To Protect Your Home From Burglaries
Author: AYS System
4. Difc Investment Crowdfunding Business License - 10 Leaves
5. How To Find The Most Profitable On-demand Business With Uber Clone App
Author: Maria Smith
6. How Does The Uber Clone App Work? How Do I Choose The Best Uber Clone Script?
Author: Uber clone scipt
7. How To Obtain Fssc 22000 Certification In 5 Simple Steps
8. Best Playschool Franchise - iris florets
9. 2507 Super Duplex Round Bars
Author: chhajed alloys
10. Why Do Businesses Opt For Commercial Housekeeping Services?
Author: Tuskers India
11. Benefits Of Outsourcing Housekeeping Services
Author: Tuskers India
12. Specific Details Regarding Frp Pipes
Author: D CHEL OIL AND GAS
13. Why Are On-demand Home Services Apps The Next Big Thing In The Business World?
Author: Lilac Homier
14. Same Day Payday Loans For Cash Advance For Your Convenience
Author: Amy Jones
15. Specific Details Regarding Forged Circles And Forged Rings
Author: kanak metal & alloys