ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Are Different Varieties Of Girls Earrings?
Women wear earrings not just for style statement but also to follow their tradition that is common in several countries. In several countries it is traditions of getting small children pierce their ears. Nowadays earrings are considered to be an important jewellery piece as well as they assist in enhancing the appearance of yours to a great extent. Two basic kinds of Girls earrings can be found where one is clip-on earrings. The other one is pierced earrings. Both these kinds of earrings have spread out in several styles and shapes that can be worn on different occasions.
Given below are some popular kinds of Girls earrings:
Stud earrings-: these earrings can commonly be called as Tops. Women wear then on their ear lobe. They are kept secured by the screw provided at their back. Both women and men these days are wearing studs. Studs can be availed in different shapes and sizes like star, flower, triangular, or round. Usually studs are prepared using precious metals including platinum, gold, or silver as well as semi precious stones and gems.
Hoop earrings-: These kinds of earrings are also known as ...
... Baliyan mostly in India. The shape of hoop earrings is semi-circle or circle. Gold or silver is used for making slim hoop earrings and they have to be pierced through your ear lobe as well as are secured using the loop. For adding style, different coloured beads can be strung.
Chandelier or dangle earrings-: these earrings are usually called Jhumkas. They are highly fashionable and versatile kind of earrings. These earrings will dangle and sway like pendulum when the wearer is moving her head. Their swaying feature adds lot of style and charm to such earrings. They can be worn at all formal occasions. For wearing them, they have to insert in the ear and screwed from back for security.
Similar to earrings, Cool necklaces have also become an integral part of women attire. Since ages females are wearing necklaces having strings of coloured stones, wood, glass beads, shells, or metal. You will find several different kinds of necklaces available at online and offline stores. Some of these include:
Bib necklace-: this is worn close to your neck and comes in oval or round shape. They are created using metal and have coloured stones or gemstones studded in them.
Chokers-: chokers are usually range from 35 centimetres to 41 cm length wise. As per their name, they will appear to be choking your neck. Chokers are made using single metal or strand and may contain 3 or 4 strands or pearls or beads. They completely stick to your neck and offer great look and style.
Black satin chokers-: these chokers are available in black satin or velvet with small gemstone or pendant placed in their centre. This kind of necklace is highly popular among Victorian jewelleries.
Matinee necklace-: these are long necklaces that come in single strand or gemstone beads, pearls, or some other material.
Business Articles1. Hot Air Oven Construction
Author: Tempo Instruments Pvt Ltd
2. Characteristics Of A Winning Bid
Author: Koby Corkill
3. Know More About Winchester Engineering
4. Is It Illegal To Use A Gps Tracker?
Author: Alex Bender
5. Lip Balm Boxes & Lipstick Boxes
Author: Daniel Kamron
6. Increasing Demand For Better Quality Cosmetics And Healthcare Products Is Driving The Demand For Spe
Author: Robin White
7. Display Boxes – A Packaging For A Quick Boost In Sales Of Your Cbd
Author: Joseff Welsh
8. Building Automation System Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 9%-11%
Author: Lucintel LLC
9. Best Astrologer In Basavanagudi | Famous Astrologer In Basavanagudi
10. 3 Digital Pr Tools Essential During Pandemic Times
Author: Nilay Ankur
11. Iso 22000 Certification In Pretoria | Iso 22000 Consultants In Pretoria | Kwalitycert
12. Buy Custom Bakery Box Free In Multiple Designs & Huge Variety
Author: Andy Young
13. Web Designing Company In Bangalore| Brainbit Technologies
Author: Brainbit Technologies
14. Applications And Uses Of Condensate Pot
15. Do I Need Prescription Medications For Lower Back Pain?