ALL >> General >> View Article
Rob Rice Homes Updates Popular Home Plan In Olympia, Washington
Olympia, WA - Rob Rice Homes, a new home builder located in Thurston County Washington announced the update of a popular floor plan in the new home community of Evergreen Heights located in Olympia. The new home floor plan, The McKinley, is a 2-story home offering approximately 2360 square feet, 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, large great room open to nook and kitchen, formal dining area, office or den, bonus room or optional 4th bedroom. Evergreen Heights community offers new homes in Olympia that are designed for luxury and low maintenance living. The community has large lots, tree lined streets, professionally landscaped and maintained open space areas and located near Hawks Prairie shopping area.
Rob Rice Homes is currently developing seven new home communities: Stadium Estates and Holloway Springs in Lewis County; Evergreen Heights, Whitmore Glen, Kensington and Campus Highlands in Thurston County; and Villages at South Hill in Pierce County. A new community, Chestnut Village, located in Olympia, will be coming soon.
About Rob Rice: New home builder Rob Rice has lived in the South Puget Sound area since 1985 ...
... and resides in Olympia, WA., with his wife Helena, their sons Carson and Alex Michael and their two dogs. Rob is a graduate of Washington State University with a degree in architecture and construction management. In his spare time he enjoys coaching his son's baseball and basketball teams through the YMCA.
About Epic Realty, Inc. - Epic Realty prides itself that the foundation of this successful Washington real estate group was founded with two main building blocks-customer care and customer satisfaction. The Epic real estate team is made up of Realtors in Washington who take pride in the fact that they work to adhere to high ethical standards and integrity and work hard to exceed the new home buyer's expectations.
Each of the Washington Realtors are extensively trained in marketing new home construction and all of them are experienced in financing and credit options. Epic Realtors are members of the National Association of Realtors and adhere to the organizations strict code of professionalism.
Epic Realty, Inc.
Kim Showalter, Broker
kimshowalter ( @ ) homesfromepic dot com
For more information Rob Rice Homes communities, please visit: www.homesfromepic.com or www.robricehomes.com
General Articles1. Magasinering Under Flytten
Author: Jesper H
2. Exploring The Dynamic World Of Investment Banking In India
3. Ytmp3- The Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos To Mp3
4. Web Design Company In India | Sathya Technosoft
Author: SATHYA Technosoft
5. 10 Benefits Of Outsourced Accounting In Dubai
Author: PRF Management Consultancy
6. Understanding The Differences Between Aesthetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery
Author: Richard Smith
7. Discover The Durable And Comfortable Footwear Of Keen Shoes
Author: Becker Shoes
8. A Waterproof Tv Now Makes It Possible To Install A Tv In Your Bathroom And Enjoy The Ultimate Luxurious Experience
9. Save Space In Your Uk Home By Installing A Tv That Serves Double-duty As A Mirror Too
10. Top Ngos In Delhi For Social Impact
11. Top 10 Things To Know About Day Care Centre
Author: Kevin Wang
12. 5 Tips To Create An Irresistible Landing Page
13. How To Select Housekeeping Services For Your Business
Author: Tuskers India
14. Women Online Players Are Breaking The Glass Ceiling In The Online Gaming Industry
15. Buy Authentic Perfumes For Men Online
Author: Sumit Sharma