ALL >> Animal-and-Pet >> View Article
How To Control Canine Distemper Fever?
Canine distemper fever is caused by canine distemper virus a dog height contact resistance, deadly infectious diseases. The disease spread fast, mortality is high, is a serious threat dog life and health. Dog regardless of gender, age, all can be infected. The puppy is more sensitive than adult dog. So parents should be get attention and take care of dogs, especially in winter. Let’s see how to control the canine distemper fever?
1. Infection way: the disease is mainly through the contact and airborne, therefore contact with infected dog, suction disease dog the secretion of droplet infection which is the main way. And canine distemper virus disease of secretions is mainly in respiratory tract secretions.
2. Symptoms: canine distemper start symptoms are increased body temperature for 1-3 days. And then retreat, it is like a cold recovery characteristics. But after a few days, the body temperature will rise again, and the duration of time is indefinite. You will see that with tears, eye conjunctival red, and eye secretion by the liquid into a sticky purulent. Moreover, the dog’s nose is dry, nasal fluid flow, the beginning is serous nasal fluid, and then become a purulent nasal fluid. At the beginning of the disease would have dry cough, and to wet cough, that difficulty breathing, vomiting, diarrhea, intestinal intussusception, and ultimately to severe dehydration, as well as weak to death.
3. Prevention and treatment
1) Regular vaccination, Puppies in 6 weeks namely for the first time of immune time; And on the second immune should be in 8 weeks; then the third immune should be in 10 weeks, after should still immune once a year.
2) Once found to have signs of canine distemper sickness dog, will be immediately isolation the disease dog, strictly prohibited disease dog contact with other healthy dogs.
3) Should burn the disease dog’s originally used beds, toys as well as other items, the surrounding environment should do application caustic soda, times of oxygen acid sodium, which try to thorough disinfection.
4) Has not yet been isolation dog or the threat of disease dog, should immediately inject the canine distemper high serum to prevent.
Animal and Pet Articles1. Some Simple Tips To Ensure Your Senior Dogs Age Healthy And Happy
Author: Studies indicate, keeping a pet dog adds to your h
2. Finding The Best Pet Car Seats For Small Dogs Online
Author: Michael Long
3. Effective Way To Increase Cattle Milk Production
Author: Sahil Anand
4. Know More About Sunflower Meal And Its Benefits
Author: Meal Brokers
5. Give Your Dog A Proper Diet
Author: Robberts Cobbs
6. Tips To Breed Chickens- Backyard Poultry
Author: Ashish Life Science
7. It Is Constantly A Delight To Claim Little Hypoallergenic Hounds
Author: Mikael Chris
8. What Is The Way Toward Getting An Esa Certification?
Author: John Harris
9. Pet Clinic In Murphy
Author: Allan Austin
10. Animal Hospital In Carrollton
Author: James Williams
11. Why Good Pet Care Is Necessary
Author: Philiip Harry
12. Euless Pet Care
Author: Oscar Grant
13. What Do You Do If Your Cat Goes Missing?
14. Locate The Perfect Vet For You
Author: Jacob Kelly
15. How Much A Veterinarian Cost?
Author: Roger Jack