ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Bapm Building And Property Masters
BAPM Building and Property Masters is a building company run by James Koumis based in Hertfordshire and typically serves Hertfordshire, Middlesex, North London, and Essex.
With over 20 years experience BAPM provide all aspects of building services all under one roof. Therefore you do not have to worry about working with multiple contractors or trying to get them to work around each other, BAPM manages the entire project for you ensuring quality controlled workmanship at al times. The BAPM team has a combined experience of over eighty years.
All of the work BAPM does is guaranteed and James is proud of every job he does, and is happy to provide references of previous clients and details of past work carried out to ensure you are 100% confident when starting your building work.
BAPM specialise in insurance work, as because all aspects of building are catered for it is possible for BAPM to handle every part of an insurance claim job. All work carried out complies fully to building regulations and specifications.
BAPM are also experts with extending properties and converting existing space. This includes ...
... both loft and garage conversions. While extensions are expensive, costing from £20k they generally represent a great investment, with a loft extension typically increasing the value of a property by 20%, therefore on a £150,000 property you could see a £30,000 increase in property value, equalling a £10,000 profit. A loft conversion is also brilliant for growing families, instead of having to sell your house and find a new larger one, which is expensive, time consuming and highly stressful, it is possible to create new bedrooms from existing unused space.
BAPM also frequently carry out house conversions, especially house to flat conversions. This can be a lucrative investment for Buy To Let investors, with flats offering a higher profit margin and a larger client base compared to homes. While home conversions can be highly profitable they are also often done very poorly and can cause more trouble than they are worth. Our expert team ensure the best possible work for the right price and the final product will meet all landlord regulations, because the quality of the work is so high long term maintained costs should also be reduced.
Free estimates are provided for all of the work, and everything is priced fairly with no hidden costs.
If you would like a contact us for a free estimate for building work such as loft conversions then please phone 01707 859 534 or 07831 094 826
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Handle A Noisy Garage Door
Author: Adina Avraham
2. Now You Can Easily Add Custom Woodwork In Your Home
Author: KBS Kitchens
3. Things To Check Before Hiring Professional Cleaners For Commercial Cleaning
4. A Few Signs That Your Water Pressure Might Be Too High
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Naples, Fl Pool Cage Design And Construction
Author: Aluminum Master LLC
6. Reinvent Your Kitchen With Versatile Stone Splashbacks
7. Enhance Your Home With Superior Porcelain Slabs In Perth
8. Tips To Choose The Right Lawn Care Company
Author: Charles Haddock
9. The Importance Of Air Conditioning
Author: Ashwin kotia
10. Why Choose A Grass Carpet To Improve Your Indoor Experience?
Author: Chuvie Ghana
11. Best Flooring For High-traffic Areas
Author: ProFloors & Cabinets
12. Make Your Bedroom Aesthetically Appealing With These Things
Author: Jeremy Leung
13. General Contractor, Home Renovations And Home Remodeling Lyons
14. When To Hire A Plumber For Toilet Repair?
Author: Becky Joseph
15. Tree Trimmers And Tree Removal Services
Author: tree believers