ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Create Folders In Hotmail Account
It happens with all the E mail users that they wish to have some firm e-mails to get in an exact folder instead of going to their Inbox. Sometimes we all get a lot of mails in our inbox, we get confused and frustrated while choosing an important mail. In this case we want a unique way to arrange these important mails in one folder and spam mails in another folder. Creating a folder in Hotmail is not a difficult task. Here are some very simple steps that can be very helpful for creating a folder. You just need to follow these instructions very carefully. This facility will help you to create specific folders for keeping various emails in your desired folder so that you can easily find your specific mail very fast.
First of all go to the web browser and log into your Hotmail account. All MSN users must remember that they will see a link to Hotmail in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
Now you click on the Manage Folders option on the left side of your computer screen.
In this step you have to click New, close to the top of the screen.
Now just enter your fresh folder's name, you just created.
... save the folder by clicking on the Save button on the top of the screen and your folder is now created. Now you can view your recent folder, you just created on your computer’s left side screen, below all the default folders like Inbox, Junk and Deleted.
You can also filter your mail so that your specific mails will get in your desired folder. You can easily filter your mail by following these below tips:-
Log into your Hotmail account and go to your mailbox. Now click on Options on the top screen and then click on More Options.
Now you will find another screen. Go to customize your mail and click
“Automatically sort e-mail into folders" under it.
Now first of all you have to select the piece of the e-mail you wish to filter from. You can pick from below options:
1. Address – In this method you can select the e-mail address of the sender
2. Name – here you can select from the name of the sender
3. Subject – you can also pick by the subject of the e-mail
4. To or Cc lines – You can also your filter preference by this option too.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How To Scrape Amazon Product Data?
Author: iWeb Scraping Services
2. Arena Animation Udaipur – Best Vfx & Ui / Ux Training Institute In Udaipur:
Author: ARENA ANIMATION
3. 7 Of The Best Digital Marketing Tactics To Use In 2021
Author: yug technology
4. Best Time For Publishers To Invest In Amp Ads & Accelerate Revenue
5. For Publishers, Amp Ads Are The Best Solution For Efficient Monetization
6. Email Nurturing Techniques And Adapting To 2020 Trends
Author: Prakash Natraj
7. Key Factors That Contribute To Successful Branding
Author: Chris Hekeik
8. Good Reasons To Hire An Advertising Agency
Author: Chris Hekeik
9. Siteants Offers Web Design And Payment Solutions To Help Your Business Grow
Author: Web Design
10. Summer Training Udaipur
Author: Keen Infotech
11. Video Sharing Is The New Form Of Digital Marketing
Author: Pansworld Television
12. Importance Of Having An Seo-friendly Website
Author: Nik Gallagher
13. Know That Trademark Registration In India Protects A Brand As Per The Law
Author: Alzbeta Berka
14. Top Reasons To Hire A Social Media Marketing Agency Right Away
Author: Ting UK
15. Do You Think Email Marketing Is Dead?
Author: shivam tripathi