ALL >> Business >> View Article
Solar Heat Incentive In California
The Solar Beam Concentrator is a solar hot water system that provides up to 12kWh of solar hot water. Since the system tracks the sun, it is more efficient than flat panels. The Solar Beam can be used in any application that requires solar hot water or solar heat. Currently the California government is paying commercial applications for solar heat. You can make a lot of money using SolarBeam for providing solar heat because it produces 12kWh from one system.
You would need at least 15 flat panels to provide the same amount of solar heat. In California you can get up to $500,000 rebate for solar hot water. For more information on the grants available, see the link below: http://www.gosolarcalifornia.org/solarwater/
The SolarBeam is a powerful solar hot water system that can produce more solar heat per m2 than flat panels or evacuated tubes. For example, if you had to heat 10,000 gallons of hot water to 150 F in 6 hours, 36 SolarBeams are required, compared to 468 flat panels ( typically 1 SolarBeam to 15 flat panels: based on type of flat panel and application type) Since the SolarBeam can be installed on the ground ...
... or the roof.
There is greater flexibility than flat panels or evacuated tubes that have to be installed on the roof. Also, rarely is there space to install 468 flat panels on the roof or on the ground (if the space is available) When it comes to spacing of the SolarBeams, generally you can allow 20 feet apart for installation. This is dependant on your location and the layout for the SolarBeams.
Solar hot water rebate in California CSI THERMAL PROGRAM
• CSI-Thermal (Existing Homes) Solar Water-Heating Program
• Low-Income Single and Multifamily Residences (Solar Water-Heating)
• CSI-Thermal Contractors
• Application Forms (www.csithermal.com)
• CSI Thermal Incentive Step Tracker
• CPUC CSI-Thermal Program Page
• CPUC CSI-Thermal Low-Income Program Page Home
California Solar Hot Water Incentive Incentives are now available for Solar Hot Water Systems! The CSI-Thermal Program offers cash rebates of up to $1,875 for solar hot water heating systems on single-family homes. Multifamily and Commercial properties qualify for rebates of up to $500,000. Save money on gas or electricity bills by harnessing the heat of the sun! Funding for the CSI-Thermal program comes from ratepayers of PG&E, SCE, SoCalGas, and SDG&E. The rebate program is overseen by the California Public Utilities Commission as part of the California Solar Initiative.
Find out if you qualify:
• CSI-Thermal rebates are available to homeowners, landlords and business owners who install solar water heating systems in the service territories of PG&E, SCE, SoCalGas and SDG&E.
• Solar water heating systems must use eligible equipment that has a Solar Rating and Certification Corporation (SRCC) OG-300 rating for single-family, and OG-100 for multi-family/commercial.
• Solar water heating systems eligible for rebates must displace the use of either natural gas or electricity as the fuel for water heating. • Rebates are available for qualifying systems that were installed after July 15, 2009. How much you’ll save Rebates vary depending on the type of solar water heating system, location, shading and other design factors. A typical homeowner with a solar water heating system displacing a natural gas can expect a rebate of about $1,500 at the initial incentive level. Rebates for electric-displacing systems start at around $1,000 for the average system.
Incentives will decline over time as the program meets certain benchmarks, so customers are encouraged to apply for their rebate early. To learn more about how much you will save, check the solar events calendar for a free solar hot water information class in your utility area. Finding an Eligible Solar Thermal Contractor Contractors and self-installers must become eligible to participate as contractors in the CSI-Thermal Program by taking a one-day training class offered by the CSI-Thermal Program Administrators. A listing of all eligible CSI-Thermal Solar Water Heating Contractors is provided for consumers.
Here the author tairoylance says a. solar heat and solar hot water for more information, please http://www.solartronenergy.com/
Business Articles1. 5 Principles Of Corrective Actions For Non-conformances Found During Iso/iec 17025 Audit
2. Short Term Loans Direct Lenders – Way Of Fast Funding
Author: James Robinson
3. Everything You Need To Know About Staff Augmentation
Author: Sigma Solve
4. Upvc Windows Designs India
Author: ravi kumar
5. Buy Highland Mint Silver Coins & Bars Online | Bold Precious Metals
Author: BOLD Precious Metals
6. Choosing The Best Home Batteries For Your Solar Energy System
Author: Michael Springer
7. How To Integrate Payment Gateway In Ios Apps?
8. Why You Should Consider Home And Office Sound Reduction
Author: Henry Janice
9. How Many Rings Does Danny Green Have?
10. What Is The Most Valuable Use Of Ground Protection Mats?
Author: eps america
11. The Diverse Benefits Of Ecomass High Density Engineering Thermoplastic
Author: Michael Luis
12. Exfoliating Ingredient Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Tae’tu Launched Into The Tattoo Industry With Its Patented And Fda Approved Tattoo Aftercare Product Protecting Against Infection, Itching, Dryness An
14. You Should Always Look For The Best Remortgage Advice From A Broker Before You Make Any Decision
Author: Alicia Karan
15. What Is An Etching Primer? And Its Use
Author: Zigma Paints (P) Ltd.