ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Hand, Food And Jug Blenders - The Must Have Appliances For Every Kitchen
Total Articles: 163
Blenders are versatile kitchen appliances. They can be used to make smoothies, cocktails, soups, sauces and purees. Modern, professional blenders work in the same way as a food processor. Here are some of the things your blender will be able to do:
• Chop nuts - these are a great feature for any salad, sauce or dessert.
• Cracker crumbs - a blender can make cracker or bread crumbs as fine as you like. Ideal for making pies, cheesecakes, or coating chicken.
• Spreads - although many people use a food processor for their spread recipes, if the ingredients are liquid enough, a blender can be used instead. These include cream cheese based spreads, pesto, hollandaise sauce and many more.
• Ice - many blenders have a function specially designed to crush ice. Ideal for cooling off on a hot day with a cocktail or smoothie.
• Baby food - many health experts recommend that homemade food is the best thing for your baby. Simply add water to your chosen fruits and vegetables, and blend.
• Whipped cream/egg whites - both ingredients can take a long time to mix by hand. Make cooking faster and easier by letting the blender do the hard work for you.
Hand blenders are ideal tools for smaller kitchens as they can be stored in a draw or cupboard, leaving your worktop space free for other appliances. Models such as the Bosch MSM6 have a heat resistant foot, meaning it can blend a wide range of both hot and cold ingredients. Quiet, low vibration motors help you to blend without making any mess.
The Bosch hand blender also comes with a handy transparent beaker and lid, ideal for storing any leftovers. Like many modern hand blenders, the Bosch model has been ergonomically designed with a soft touch handle for ease of use.
The KitchenAid professional blender is a perfect feature for any kitchen. Choose from a variety of stylish colours, including almond cream, brushed nickel and chrome. The KitchenAid Artisan blender liquefies, stirs, chops and purees a wide range of ingredients. It can also crush ice and comes with a free extra jug, perfect for cooks needing to blend more than one mixture. The blender’s heavy duty pitcher with fitted based is reliable and hard wearing, making it an excellent investment.
The Waring Pro Classic Blender is an excellent food blender, ideal for blending a wide variety of ingredients. The retro, 1950s design comes in red, green, white and black. With just two buttons, the Waring Pro is easy to use and can blend ingredients in just a few minutes. The fast vortex action also delivers extra smooth results.
Ensure your kitchen has the right equipment, purchase your hand, food or jug blender today.
Home and Garden Articles1. Staircase Safety Design Tips
Author: Millie Jones
2. Could Aging Air Conditioning In Baldivis Be Driving Up Your Energy Bills?
3. 5 Ways To Spice Up Your Kitchen Space
Author: Sunita Arvind
4. 5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Make Space Look Trendy
Author: Sunita Arvind
5. Useful Tips To Keep Your Air Duct Clean, Fresh And Safe
Author: ServiceMaster 24/7
6. Reasons For Calling An Expert To Repair The Home Appliances.
Author: Anu Walia
7. Hardwood Floor Or Wood Looking Ceramic Tile. Got Stuck?
Author: villo home
8. How To Opt For A Fantastic Bathroom Remodel In San Francisco?
Author: Logan Daniel
9. Common Things To Do That Keeps Your Upholstery Clean For Longer
Author: Lilian Facy
10. Top Six Benefits Of Hiring An Architect For Planning And Designing Your Home
Author: Garry Stacks
11. Know Why Using Sheds In Constructions Prove To Be An Affordable Solution
Author: Michael Gilmore
12. Four Interesting Ways To Use Carports
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
13. Know How To Be A Perfect Proposal Planner And Create Wonders In The Real Estate Field?
Author: Adam Leworthy
14. What Makes The Commercial Electrical Contractors Stand Out From Others
Author: Anthony Crummer
15. Are You Looking For Fence Installation Service Providers? Here’s How To Proceed!
Author: Katherine Branson