ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Hand, Food And Jug Blenders - The Must Have Appliances For Every Kitchen
Blenders are versatile kitchen appliances. They can be used to make smoothies, cocktails, soups, sauces and purees. Modern, professional blenders work in the same way as a food processor. Here are some of the things your blender will be able to do:
• Chop nuts - these are a great feature for any salad, sauce or dessert.
• Cracker crumbs - a blender can make cracker or bread crumbs as fine as you like. Ideal for making pies, cheesecakes, or coating chicken.
• Spreads - although many people use a food processor for their spread recipes, if the ingredients are liquid enough, a blender can be used instead. These include cream cheese based spreads, pesto, hollandaise sauce and many more.
• Ice - many blenders have a function specially designed to crush ice. Ideal for cooling off on a hot day with a cocktail or smoothie.
• Baby food - many health experts recommend that homemade food is the best thing for your baby. Simply add water to your chosen fruits and vegetables, and blend.
• Whipped cream/egg whites - both ingredients can take a long time to mix by hand. Make cooking faster and easier by letting the blender do the hard work for you.
Hand blenders are ideal tools for smaller kitchens as they can be stored in a draw or cupboard, leaving your worktop space free for other appliances. Models such as the Bosch MSM6 have a heat resistant foot, meaning it can blend a wide range of both hot and cold ingredients. Quiet, low vibration motors help you to blend without making any mess.
The Bosch hand blender also comes with a handy transparent beaker and lid, ideal for storing any leftovers. Like many modern hand blenders, the Bosch model has been ergonomically designed with a soft touch handle for ease of use.
The KitchenAid professional blender is a perfect feature for any kitchen. Choose from a variety of stylish colours, including almond cream, brushed nickel and chrome. The KitchenAid Artisan blender liquefies, stirs, chops and purees a wide range of ingredients. It can also crush ice and comes with a free extra jug, perfect for cooks needing to blend more than one mixture. The blender’s heavy duty pitcher with fitted based is reliable and hard wearing, making it an excellent investment.
The Waring Pro Classic Blender is an excellent food blender, ideal for blending a wide variety of ingredients. The retro, 1950s design comes in red, green, white and black. With just two buttons, the Waring Pro is easy to use and can blend ingredients in just a few minutes. The fast vortex action also delivers extra smooth results.
Ensure your kitchen has the right equipment, purchase your hand, food or jug blender today.
Home and Garden Articles1. Hidden Dangers Of Residual Soot After A Fire
Author: ServiceMaster Upstate
2. Sparkle Collection – Way To Cherish Luxurious Lifestyle
Author: Pramod Kumar
3. Suggestions That You Should Know When Decorating Your House's Internal
4. Pvc Aluminum Guttering Repair Services Can Bring Protection For Your Home!
Author: Joesph Burns
5. Enjoy Indoor Gardening With A Hydroponics System
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
6. Why The Hydroponic System Is Better Than Soil-based Gardening
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
7. 4 Tips To Locate The Best Washing Machine Repair Technician.
Author: Anu Walia
8. What Are The Benefits Of Availing Deep Cleaning Services?
Author: Ray Stobbart
9. How Customized Wallpaper Add Emotional Value To Your Home?
Author: Vishal Supali
10. Hydroponic Garden For Organic Food – The Best For Healthy Nourishment
Author: William Brown
11. Debunking The Common Myths Surrounding Composite Decking
Author: Bernard Wogan
12. Fetch Top Quality Water Damage Mitigation, Extraction And Drying Services
Author: Kathleen Daboush
13. Steps To Consider While Redesigning Your Garden Area
Author: Sumair Raza
14. Are Carpenter Ants Dangerous To Humans?
Author: Austin Baines
15. How Does Mold Affect Structural Integrity
Author: Lovejoy ServiceMaster