ALL >> Business >> View Article
Personal Vehicles Could Be Turned Into Mobile Signage
Under an agreement between Sign*A*Rama and a new company called Signrider, private vehicle owners could be paid from $15 and up to $80 per week for carrying signage on their vehicles.
The fee is negotiated between the driver and the advertiser after the log book is submitted once a month.
According to Signrider CEO, Dave McGree, when drivers come on board, relevant signage is attached according to the area the driver will most likely be driving in.
The signage is attached to the sides and the rear window of the vehicle.
It is possible that the various states may recognize these private vehicles as commercial vehicles and tax them differently when they are used as signage carriers.
Brian Pretorius, Director of Operations at the United Franchise Group, including Sign*A*Rama said "The project started with meetings in our office with the guys from Signrider about 14 months ago and we have been working closely with them ever since.
"When you are going to use “private” vehicles for advertising there are many precautions and hurdles along the way before you launch the concept and I must ...
... say that Dave and his team have come to a long way to meeting all those concerns. There are some simple issues when using private vehicles, for instance the sign company has no idea what condition of the car and door panels are in even though they look clean and OK. If the vehicle has had a previous accident and the panels have been “filled” you may find that paint and or the “filling” comes away when you remove the vinyl print at the end of the advertising campaign and then the sign company liable for damage. The agreement with the private vehicle owners had to cover those issues so that both were not liable in any way for possible damage.
"With the Sign*A*Rama Franchises working as one unit offers all major national clients this “Power of One” concept..”With projects such as this, we carefully select the right Sign*A*Rama store to be the Project Management store. The selection is always based on the geographical area of the client HO, type of project and competency of the stores to carry out that particular type of project.
"With Signrider we selected Sign*A*Rama North Manly because Geoff and his team had already proved themselves as very competent to carry out the Project Management of a country wide vehicle wrap campaign and the client was close to their location. North Manly was responsible, via our office, for the first Nokia Smart Car fleet of 90 Smart Cars in NSW and 70 in Victoria," he concluded.
Signrider is only one of its kind professional Advertising Agency in Australia. We provide Car Advertising services which also known as On Road Advertising. They can help you making money while driving as your daily routine. For more visits: http://www.signrider.com.au/
Business Articles1. Tips To Get A Business Insurance Coverage Quickly
Author: Jason Davis
2. Steps To Resolve Dell Printer Fuser Error Code U1-2320
Author: Ella johnson
3. Guide To Install Canon Printer Driver In Windows 10
Author: Ella johnson
4. Lucintel Forecasts Plastic Pipe Market To Reach $94.5 Billion By 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
5. Reviewing Some Of The Most Useful Swiss Army Knives For Sale
Author: Justin Malone
6. Global Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market 2019 - 2026
Author: pooja patil
7. Commercial Parking Lot And Commercial Paving Can Give Your Parking Lots A New Look
8. Usage And Applications Of Tamper Evident Courier Bags
9. Global Ultrasonic Welder Market Insights, Forecast To 2025
Author: pooja patil
10. It Ticketing System: Why Is It Important For Businesses
Author: Kah Wah Wee
11. Key Players In The Dust Control Systems Market
12. Design And Maintain Your Wordpress By Appointing The Best Wordpress Design Agency
Author: Olivia Jones
13. Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market - Anticipated To Witness High Growth In The Near Future
Author: robert henric
14. 5 Useful Tips To Reduce Your Electricity Bills
Author: Schneider Electric
15. Black Magic Astrologer In Chikballapur | Black Magic Specialist