ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pest Control In San Diego
More and more we live in society where there is less and less actual person to person contact. So often when I contact a business, I dial, push 2, push 4, etc, until I can hear the appropriate recorded message telling me to leave a recorded message. We have all been here, right? I have another pet peeveâ€”bugs. This is why I was so pleased when I found a pest control company that made a sincere effort to be as personable as possible.
I relocated to the San Diego area some months ago only to discover that my dog came home from her temporary kennel residence infested with fleas, and my new home virtually crawling with ants.
It seems that the last residents were not too careful and left a trash can filled with the remains of lunchâ€”for 3 weeks! I checked the phone book and was confronted with a myriad of choices but little else to go on. Luckily, one of my new neighbors came by and recommend the company she had been using for the past few years. She stated that she was very happy with the service provider who took care of her rat control issues. She explained that this company had its roots in northern California for the past two decades and that it was a family owned and operated. The original philosophy of the company was customer based and had built long term relationships with its clients on this foundation. When their son opened the southern California office, he continued the same business approach, effective, affordable, friendly pest control, and so the Happy Pest Control came to the San Diego area.
I spook directly with the owner. No high pressure salesman pushing a long term contract. I found out that a routine service, no contract, would quickly and completely solve my pest control problems. He told me, â€œWe want to give you the best value in low odor, low toxicity and low hassle pest control.â€ The work is guaranteed, and if I continue service for 60 days, there is a discounted rate. Conversely, I can discontinue at any time.
Now I tell everyone who will listen about my new favorite and friendly pest control company. Check out Happy Pest Control's website online if you have a problem with creepy crawlies in your home. Oh, good news, no more ants or fleas!
Business Articles1. What Are 6 Reasons To Hire Web Developers For Your Ecommerce Website?
2. These Are The Ten Things That Stain Your Teeth The Most
Author: Charlie Wellish
3. Complete Information About Commercial Security Systems
Author: dev patel
4. Hire Best Packers And Movers In India
5. Things To Remember Before You Do A Home Up Gradation
6. How To Keep The Old Charm With The New In Kitchen Remodeling?
7. Global Food Grade Gases Market
8. Global Third-party Logistics Market – Industry Analysis And Forecast
9. Software-as-a-service (saas) Market
10. The Ultimate Guide To Home Alarm System Installation In Uk
Author: dev patel
11. Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market
12. Global Nanophotonic Market – Industry Analysis And Forecast
13. Global Chewing Gum Market: Industry Analysis And Forecast
14. Fintech Blockchain Market – Global Industry Analysis And Forecast
15. Global High Temperature Insulation Materials Market