ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Airports Responding To Fitness Demands
Customers are looking for their airports to offer more than simply cheap airplane tickets and cheap vacation packages. Given that flight delays and long layovers are increasingly common, airports have started offering travelers alternatives to just sitting for hours on end.
In January San Francisco International introduced a yoga room, painted in a calming blue palette. Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport offers a 1.4 mile marked walking path in multiple concourses. Travelers can visit an 18 hole golf course at Los Angeles International Airport or do yoga or tai chi at the LAX Flag Courtyard.
Many airport hotels have started allowing anyone to use their fitness centers for a fee.
Grand Hyatt’s full service fitness center and spa in Terminal D of Dallas/Fort Worth Airport is open to anyone who pays a $30 fee to work out. Its lockers are designed to be able to hold carry-on bags and workout clothes are available for purchase.
The Fairmont Vancouver Airport hotel, located above the U.S. departures area at the airport, offers a health club and pool pass for $18 per day. Non guests can purchase day passes at the Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport for $10 or $19, depending on their loyalty status.
Travelers in general are increasingly interested in maintaining active, fit lifestyles. Some travelers are motivated to exercise to limit the risks of air related health problems that include blood clots from sitting in cramped seats, dehydration, and jet lag.
Moving regularly, even if just walking, drinking lots of water, and eating healthy markedly improves travelers’ flight experiences.
Travel Articles1. West Croydon Minicabs & Airport Transfer | 02086864545 | Cabhoo Minicabs Croydon.
2. Bachelor Or Bachelorette Parties In San Antonio With A Cheap Limo Service Near Me
Author: Limo Service DC
3. Things You Must Know Before Moving To New Zealand
Author: Sumit Goyal
4. Get Rid Of Your Travel Woes By Hiring Air Charter Services
Author: Club One Air
5. Kheerganga Trek An Exquisite Walk In Hiamalayas
Author: Karandeep Singh
6. Swaraj Mazda Hire In Bangalore || Swaraj Mazda Rentals In Bangalore || 09019944459
7. Hot Air Balloon Ride In Tennessee- An Incredible Holiday And Travel Destination
Author: Robert Jason
8. United Airlines Reservations Official Site
9. Best Rent A Car Services In Islamabad
Author: Pak Car Rentals
10. Places To Visit In North America By Considering Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
11. Gai Jatra – A Journey Of The City And Heavens
Author: Nepa Booking
12. 10 Essential Tips To Know Before Taking The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
13. Exotic India Wildlife Tours With Bespoke India Holidays
14. Know Everything About The Grand Canyon Of India
Author: Liamtra Travellers
15. The One Day Picnic Resort Around Bangalore
Author: Rohan Kumar