ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Airports Responding To Fitness Demands
Customers are looking for their airports to offer more than simply cheap airplane tickets and cheap vacation packages. Given that flight delays and long layovers are increasingly common, airports have started offering travelers alternatives to just sitting for hours on end.
In January San Francisco International introduced a yoga room, painted in a calming blue palette. Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport offers a 1.4 mile marked walking path in multiple concourses. Travelers can visit an 18 hole golf course at Los Angeles International Airport or do yoga or tai chi at the LAX Flag Courtyard.
Many airport hotels have started allowing anyone to use their fitness centers for a fee. Grand Hyatt’s full service fitness center and spa in Terminal D of Dallas/Fort Worth Airport is open to anyone who pays a $30 fee to work out. Its lockers are designed to be able to hold carry-on bags and workout clothes are available for purchase.
The Fairmont Vancouver Airport hotel, located above the U.S. departures area at the airport, offers a health club and pool pass for $18 per day. Non guests can purchase day passes at the Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport for $10 or $19, depending on their loyalty status.
Travelers in general are increasingly interested in maintaining active, fit lifestyles. Some travelers are motivated to exercise to limit the risks of air related health problems that include blood clots from sitting in cramped seats, dehydration, and jet lag.
Moving regularly, even if just walking, drinking lots of water, and eating healthy markedly improves travelers’ flight experiences.
Travel Articles1. Kilimanjaro Safari Zanzibar Tour Can Be A Lifetime Tour For You!
Author: Robert Wilson
2. Get Best Experience With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Hayes Mark
3. Colorful Towns In Europe - Lpo Holidays Lpo Holidays
Author: Vaishnavi Rao
4. Popular Places To Visit In Himachal
Author: Sanyukta Bhatia
5. 10 Places To Visit In Kerala In December 2019
Author: Ann Terena
6. 10 Things To Know About Tsavo West National Park.
Author: City Sighseeing Tours
7. Top Casinos In Las Vegas: (the City That Never Sleeps)
Author: James Smith
8. Why Cambridge City Attracts So Many Visitors - Thanks To Hop On Hop Off Cambridge Bus Tours
Author: Abrar Ali
10. Courier Service In Birmingham
11. What Is Degree Certification Attestation?
12. Romance In Bali For 4 Nights
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
13. Luxury Honeymoon In Bali
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
14. Cutting Edge Abu Dhabi - Explore The City’s Hottest Modern Attractions
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Modes Of Private Southend Airport Transfer In London