ALL >> Business >> View Article
Car Accident Victim Seeks Compensation
A man who was injured as a result of a road accident has contacted personal injury solicitors in a bid to secure compensation. Steven Whitcher wants to secure a payout in relation to an incident that occurred in January 2009.
He was a front seat passenger in a car being driven by his friend Christopher Harwood when an accident occurred on the A340 near Theale, the Reading Post reports.
A claim has been made against motorist Patrick Llewelyn-Davies, who pulled out at a T-junction across the path of the vehicle being driven by Mr Harwood, causing him to lose control. The Vauxhall Vectra he was driving spun across the road, hitting a wall and coming to a stop in the middle of the highway.
It is claimed that Mr Harwood had no choice but to swerve to avoid the car.
As a result of the crash, Mr Whitcher suffered a fractured right leg, dislocated right knee, and a fractured right thumb. He also needed surgery to insert metalwork and has had various operations since. Meanwhile, he has developed travel anxiety and is being treated with cognitive behavioural therapy for this.
It is alleged that Mr Llewelyn-Davies ...
... was negligent and failed to drive with due care and attention, not keeping a proper lookout and not taking evasive action to avoid the collision. It is also suggested that he negligently failed to take any reasonable care for Mr Whitcher's safety and exposed him to a foreseeable risk of injury.
His insurers have already admitted liability, but the two parties cannot agree on the sum to be paid. This is not uncommon in road accident claims and the disagreement will be resolved in court.
By contacting personal injury solicitors in order to take claims like this forward, individuals stand to achieve a sense of justice and they may also be able to access much needed money to help them cover any expenses they incur as a result of the injuries they suffer.
The Article is written by www.fosterssolicitors.com/road-accident.htm providing Car Accident Claims and Whiplash Compensation. Visit http://www.fosterssolicitors.com/road-accident.htm for more information on www.fosterssolicitors.com/road-accident.htm Products and Services___________________________Copyright information This article is free for reproduction but must be reproduced in its entirety, including live links and this copyright statement must be included. Visit www.fosterssolicitors.com/road-accident.htm for more services!
Business Articles1. 5 Principles Of Corrective Actions For Non-conformances Found During Iso/iec 17025 Audit
2. Short Term Loans Direct Lenders – Way Of Fast Funding
Author: James Robinson
3. Everything You Need To Know About Staff Augmentation
Author: Sigma Solve
4. Upvc Windows Designs India
Author: ravi kumar
5. Buy Highland Mint Silver Coins & Bars Online | Bold Precious Metals
Author: BOLD Precious Metals
6. Choosing The Best Home Batteries For Your Solar Energy System
Author: Michael Springer
7. How To Integrate Payment Gateway In Ios Apps?
8. Why You Should Consider Home And Office Sound Reduction
Author: Henry Janice
9. How Many Rings Does Danny Green Have?
10. What Is The Most Valuable Use Of Ground Protection Mats?
Author: eps america
11. The Diverse Benefits Of Ecomass High Density Engineering Thermoplastic
Author: Michael Luis
12. Exfoliating Ingredient Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Tae’tu Launched Into The Tattoo Industry With Its Patented And Fda Approved Tattoo Aftercare Product Protecting Against Infection, Itching, Dryness An
14. You Should Always Look For The Best Remortgage Advice From A Broker Before You Make Any Decision
Author: Alicia Karan
15. What Is An Etching Primer? And Its Use
Author: Zigma Paints (P) Ltd.