ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How An Orangery Can Add Value To Your Home
An orangery is not only an attractive addition to a home, it's also a one that can increase the value of your property as well as serve a very practical purpose. Essentially, an orangery can significantly increase your home’s value on the market, as well as its desirability – which is always a good thing during such hard times in the property market.
Unlike a conservatory, which is often seen as a semi-permanent part of the home, an orangery is a more permanent structure and has been used for hundreds of years. Their elegant design has been around now since the 17th century and is made from a brick and glass construction and so is often more attractive than many of the alternatives, adding more value to your home.
Many homes in this day and age are finding themselves returning to 2004 prices in the UK and so the orangery offers a chance to add something as permanent as an extension, though with the added bonus of having the brightness of the conservatory. This allows both the heating efficiency of a permanent building, with a room full of flooded light like a conservatory.
The elegant construction also ...
... provides a great new area to live in and increases the square footage of a home. People have more space to live in and essentially their home is worth more.
Orangeries provide a range of opportunities for decoration and can really be changed about in as many ways as you can think of. They can be used for everything from a cosy room for the winter, as well as for a lovely, comfortable summer room to chill out in.
Of course the orangery can also be used as it was traditionally meant to be and so is great for growing plants that require slightly higher temperatures, such as (as you would expect) oranges. These areas can be used to grow a wide range of produce. So for those who enjoy growing a more exotic variety of plants will consider these rooms a great benefit.
All of these factors reflect the fact that homes are now, more so than ever, for living in and that people can't afford to move as easily. In such cases an orangery provides both a living area, and also a place to engage in an enjoyable pastime, with the bonus of adding value to your property.
Their stylish and attractive appeal is one that transcends styles and time to an extent and will look great for years to come.
So add an orangery to your home and increase the value, comfort and look of your house - it makes sense.
Breckenridge offers the most comprehensive choice of conservatory, contemporary extensions and wooden conservatories in a choice of materials as well as a range of pool enclosures, summer houses and windows & doors.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Health Benefits Of A Clean Home That Will Surprise You
2. Bldc Fans In India Now Technology In A Fan
Author: Vipul Rajput
3. Here’s How To Optimise The Layout Of Your Restaurant
Author: Allan Dias
4. The Perks Of Using Custom Furnishing In Your Commercial Space
Author: Allan Dias
5. Tips And Techniques To Use Purging Compound For Extruders
Author: Subash Ellath
6. Transform Your Interiors With Exceptional Acp And Pvc Cladding Solutions
Author: sabaa al-najm
7. Wooden Flooring Dealer In Bangalore-outdoor Wood Flooring
8. Pvc Blinds In Bangalore-pvc Blinds Dealers In Bangalore
9. Top Home Improvement Services To Enhance The Value Of Your Home In Nj
Author: Garcia House Improvement
10. Amazing Features Of Magnificent Marble Durga Statues
Author: Gyan Prakash Sharma
11. Roller Blinds In Bangalore- Monsoon Blinds Dealers Bangalore
12. Why Do You Need Interior And Exterior Basement Waterproofing?
Author: Trice Restoration
13. Create A Beautiful Home With The Help Of Interior Designers In Bangalore
14. Transform Your Home With The Best Interior Designers In Bangalore
15. Curtains In Bangalore-window Curtains In Bangalore-curtains Dealers