ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Negotiating An Agreement On Web Development
When it comes to the process of web development for commercial purposes, both the clients and the web developers may show varied interests and concerns. While the former group would prefer working as per the standard terms and conditions, the keenness of the latter group to start the project will make them ignore the legal complexities involved. However, it is always advisable to negotiate an agreement, which proved to be equally beneficial for both the parties. A legal agreement in web development will help in setting the expectations of both the client and the web developer along with the best course of action to be followed.
The agreement should clear clarify the extent of work that the client expects to be done and the amount of fees that the web developer would like to receive for the same.
In addition to this, clear explanation about any extra work should also be included. The contract must also spell out the consequences that may arise because of delay in fulfilling a commitment by either of the parties. Most of the projects will involve making the product delivery in stages. Hence, in accordance with this, appropriate milestones should be set and the amount of fees linked to these milestones should be made available to the web developer. The agreement should give enough space to a client to refuse a payment in case of unsatisfactory performance and to the web developer to refuse to work further in the event of non-payment of fees.
A web developer is typically chosen based on his/her existing portfolio. Hence, the client is placing a leap of faith in the abilities of the developer. On the other hand, it becomes the responsibility of the web developer to deliver a product, which suits the need of his clients in the best possible manner.
Web Design Articles1. Digitalization To The Market And The Business
Author: Web Panel Solutions
2. Make Impressive Websites With Our Best Wordpress Templates
3. Is It Safe To Outsource Software Development?
4. Top Supports Of Using Wordpress To Power Your Business's Website
Author: olivia lewis
5. Difference Between Wordpress Themes Free And Paid Wordpress Themes
Author: Isla Fisher
6. Grab The Golden Opportunity To Make It A Very Great Decision For Your Winery
Author: Ample eBusiness
7. 7 Effective Tips To Improve Remote Team Engagement
Author: Jwalit Shah
8. Seo Company In Mysore | Seo In Mysore | Search Engine Services
9. Digital Marketing Companies In Mangalore | Advertising Agency Mangalore
10. Seo Company In Mangalore | Seo In Mangalore | Best Seo Services
11. What Is Front End Web Development And What Are The Languages?
12. The Important Steps To Plan Website Content
Author: Robin Willson
13. Where Do We Start To Learn Web Development?
14. 10 Elements Of A Professional Website For Small Businesses In Melbourne
Author: Naman Ahuja
15. How To Have An Outstanding And Future-proof Website
Author: Naman Ahuja