ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Upgrading Your Business To Fiber Optic Internet Service
Businesses are these days almost synonymous with fast internet speed. You know your business is not heading anywhere if you are still working with the old bandwidths that practically take days to transfer information from one server to another. Well if you are an entrepreneur who is still stuck in the ancient internet days, you need to upgrade to the fiber optic internet which is currently taking over the world. With fiber optic you are guaranteed fast internet speeds and faster, efficient communication with your clients. You especially need to upgrade to fiber optics if you are still using the DSL internet.
Understand why DSL and other slower bandwidths are not ideal
Cable service providers and those in the phone carrier industry have been the ones most affected by improvements in the bandwidth sector. Digital subscriber lines otherwise referred to as DSL, use copper lines to transfer data directly to people in residential houses. When using DSL, the internet speeds range from about 1.5 megabits per second to 6 megabits per second and this is downstream speed. Upstream speeds with DSL are dismal at only ...
... 640 kilobits per second max.A DSL modem has to be used to get the service up and running. Now compare this to fiber optics internet which gives you a whole new world of communication. With fiber internet, you get the chance to transmit, video, voice and internet all at the same time.
Instead of electricity, fiber internet uses modulated light coupled with just one strand of optic fiber. This gives it a very clear advantage that DSL and other systems will never have over it; it never suffers inhibitions brought about by interferences of an electrical nature. This ensures that your internet is always up and running keeping your business at the top. The bandwidth you get from optical fiber is a far cry from the disappointing speeds of DSL and others like it. You get up to 40 megabits per second for downstreams and a good 5 megabits per second upstream.
Why you need to upgrade to fiber optics
Fiber optics internet clearly has an advantage over the older forms of internet. Before you upgrade to fiber optic however, you must fully comprehend what the implications for your business are and what you and your business stand to gain by investing in fiber optics. First and fore most is the ever mounting pressure that businesses are facing to get faster internet and to be able to transfer information faster than usual. Secondly, fiber optic internet enables faster uploading of data which is required by almost all businesses today.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How To Scrape Amazon Product Data?
Author: iWeb Scraping Services
2. Arena Animation Udaipur – Best Vfx & Ui / Ux Training Institute In Udaipur:
Author: ARENA ANIMATION
3. 7 Of The Best Digital Marketing Tactics To Use In 2021
Author: yug technology
4. Best Time For Publishers To Invest In Amp Ads & Accelerate Revenue
5. For Publishers, Amp Ads Are The Best Solution For Efficient Monetization
6. Email Nurturing Techniques And Adapting To 2020 Trends
Author: Prakash Natraj
7. Key Factors That Contribute To Successful Branding
Author: Chris Hekeik
8. Good Reasons To Hire An Advertising Agency
Author: Chris Hekeik
9. Siteants Offers Web Design And Payment Solutions To Help Your Business Grow
Author: Web Design
10. Summer Training Udaipur
Author: Keen Infotech
11. Video Sharing Is The New Form Of Digital Marketing
Author: Pansworld Television
12. Importance Of Having An Seo-friendly Website
Author: Nik Gallagher
13. Know That Trademark Registration In India Protects A Brand As Per The Law
Author: Alzbeta Berka
14. Top Reasons To Hire A Social Media Marketing Agency Right Away
Author: Ting UK
15. Do You Think Email Marketing Is Dead?
Author: shivam tripathi