ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Ride Safe With Powerful Yamaha R15
The Yamaha R15 is here to stay. Yamaha bikes were frowned upon until recently. But the Yamaha R15 replaces that frown with an ear to ear smile. The bike is styled to please. The design is complex but easy on the eye. Bold cuts and angles form a perfect synergy of aesthetic excellence. The bike looks elegant, beautiful and full of spunk. It is not one of those thousands of boring motorcycles that throng our roads. Let us take a closer look at the Yamaha R15.
The latest model is the Yamaha R15 version 2.0. It bears a resemblance to the earlier version but is somehow more symmetric. The bike looks more planted and composed. It seems to have a sense of integrity. It is pleasure to see such exquisite machines on Indian roads. The Yamaha R15 proves to be quite a relief from the same old bikes that can hardly be distinguished from each other. But the Yamaha R15 is not just all looks – it packs quite a punch as well. The bike is powered by a 150 cc, four stroke engine. The engine manages to generate the maximum power of 17 PS at eight thousand five hundred rotations ...
... per minute. Also, the engine generates a torque of 15 Newton metres at 7500 rpm. This ensures that you get a surge of adrenalin every time you squeeze the throttle. The bike is a sports bike and stands true to its reputation. The bike lets you strut your stuff in style by featuring alloy wheels. The bike is available in bold colors like blue, red and midnight black.
The Yamaha R15 has a 6 speed manual transmission. The shifts are quick and pretty smooth – there are hardly any jerks while shifting even in the lower gears. The bike offers good mileage. The kilometre per litre averages out at about 30 to 32 in the city and over 42 on the highway. The problem with most sporty bikes is that they are quite low. This is not exactly pleasant – especially on our roads where potholes are deep enough to drown a small adult. The Yamaha R15 solves this problem by offering a ground clearance of 16 cm. That is almost as good as a car. Yamaha bikes price in India is very competitive. Yamaha bikes price is always easy on the pocket. The Yamaha R15 bikes price in India is about rupees 1,19,000 (approximate, ex – showroom). This might seem to be slightly on the higher side – but it is not much considering that the Yamaha R15 is perhaps the ultimate show stopper in the country.
Wilson Roy is a well known author and has written articles on Yamaha YZF R1 price, Laptops store, Yamaha YBR 125 Price online shop and many other subjects.Want to know what solutions the latest skincare science has to offer for scar removal ? Read more.
Automobiles Articles1. Used Isuzu Transmissions For Sale
2. Why Should You Learn To Drive Like A Pro?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
3. What Are The Lessons You Should Be Getting From Driving School?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
4. Have Your Heard Of Customised Harley Davidson?
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Magnificent Lighting Solution For Your Car
Author: Hamish Crotty
6. Why Do People Prefer Buying Skoda Cars?
Author: Oliver Mertin
7. Diy Ways To Fix Car Roof Lining!
Author: Anthony Gellatly
8. How To Do Car Paint Damage Repair Rockville – Read The Expert’s Commentaries
Author: Ricardo Rios
9. Heavy-duty Mobility Scooters To Drive Around The Way You Wanted
Author: Steev Smeeth
10. What Are The Types Of Car Services?
Author: Rod Berkelmans
11. Warning Signs Of Potential Brake Problems
Author: Greg Snyder
12. Reclining Electric Wheelchair Malaysia – Why This Is A Good Option
Author: Fresco Bike
13. 4 Diecast Accessories To Enhance A Model Truck Collection
Author: Edmund Brunetti
14. Two Tier Bike Racks- Customized & Organized To Store Bikes For Different Age Groups
Author: Joseph Morgan
15. Maintenance Of Your Leaf Springs