ALL >> Business >> View Article
Beginners Guide To Joomla
If you have been contemplating whether a Joomla-based website is right for you, you may want to check out Joomla's Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla. Much of the information found in the rest of this post will be condensed from this informative web page, so if you desire more in depth knowledge, visit Joomla's site.
One nice feature that Joomla allows you to do is take a test drive with their system. They let you go to a demonstration site, sign in as a backend Administrator, and change some options to see what an end product will look like. This feature helps you to get familiar with the content management system so that you can test out whether it is something that would be right for the needs of your own web site.
Joomla recommends something that you should do no matter what system you use to manage your website, and that is to plan in advance. You will want to look at the big picture. Joomla poses 4 questions that may help you to do this:
* What do you want to accomplish with your website?
* What is the nature and quantity of content you wish to present?
* Who is your audience, ...
... and how do you want to interact with them?
* What types of budgets or timetables are you working within?
Regarding any of these 4 questions, the last thing you want to do is get web site happy and go in without a plan. You will end up spending a great deal more money than you would had you simply sat down and focused on the answers to these questions.
So, unless you already know somebody who has explained how Joomla has benefitted their own web site, you are probably asking yourself What can Joomla do for me? Joomla allows the user to:
* Edit the content of every page of your site through a word processor-style interface.
* Add new pages to your site using a point-and-click interface.
* Add images and other media through Web-based uploads.
* Control site elements like navigation menus and page layout.
These are only a few of the features you will get with Joomla's Content Management System. The company makes it beyond easy to create and manage your web site. You do not need a web site designer at your disposal to have the kind of web site you see other companies have. In fact, there is a good chance that the other sites you see from various companies are managed through someone using the Joomla system.
Although Joomla does use the PHP programming language within its system, as a user you do not need to know and understand this language to install it and create the web site in the way you want.
Business Articles1. 5 Principles Of Corrective Actions For Non-conformances Found During Iso/iec 17025 Audit
2. Short Term Loans Direct Lenders – Way Of Fast Funding
Author: James Robinson
3. Everything You Need To Know About Staff Augmentation
Author: Sigma Solve
4. Upvc Windows Designs India
Author: ravi kumar
5. Buy Highland Mint Silver Coins & Bars Online | Bold Precious Metals
Author: BOLD Precious Metals
6. Choosing The Best Home Batteries For Your Solar Energy System
Author: Michael Springer
7. How To Integrate Payment Gateway In Ios Apps?
8. Why You Should Consider Home And Office Sound Reduction
Author: Henry Janice
9. How Many Rings Does Danny Green Have?
10. What Is The Most Valuable Use Of Ground Protection Mats?
Author: eps america
11. The Diverse Benefits Of Ecomass High Density Engineering Thermoplastic
Author: Michael Luis
12. Exfoliating Ingredient Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Tae’tu Launched Into The Tattoo Industry With Its Patented And Fda Approved Tattoo Aftercare Product Protecting Against Infection, Itching, Dryness An
14. You Should Always Look For The Best Remortgage Advice From A Broker Before You Make Any Decision
Author: Alicia Karan
15. What Is An Etching Primer? And Its Use
Author: Zigma Paints (P) Ltd.