ALL >> Family >> View Article
Family Immigration Procedures And Tips
Canadian sponsorship visa for family immigration is open to most types of immediate relatives. Family class immigration allows sponsorship visas to a sponsor’s close relative such as spouse, conjugal partner or common-law partner, dependent children, adopted children, grandchildren, nephew, niece, parent, grandparent, etc. This kind of sponsorship does not require the immigrant to undergo a point based assessment which is generally employed for sanctioning Canadian business visas.
Sponsorship Visa Requirements:
There are lot of terms and conditions when it comes to family immigration to Canada and the most common ones are
• The sponsor must be a resident of Canada, living and working in Canada or hold a Canadian citizenship
• The sponsor should meet the family class sponsorship requirements
• The sponsor must be related to the applicant
• The sponsor must be above the age of 18.
• The sponsor must commit to the responsibility of financially supporting the relative for a period of 3 to 10 years.
• If the sponsor had previously agreed to sponsor a relative who later became dependent upon the state benefits during the time of the sponsors responsibility, will not be eligible to make an immigration appeal for another relative.
• The sponsor will have to sign an undertaking with the minister of citizenship and immigration.
• The sponsor and the relative will have to sign the sponsorship agreement that describes the expectations and responsibilities of both the parties.
• Be prepared for delays in renewal and application processes.
• Prepare yourself adequately to convince border officers about your immigration appeal.
• If the law permits file multiple immigration visa petitions.
• Make sure not to violate any immigration laws and regulations.
• Be on time for your immigration interviews and any scheduled appointment with the citizenship and immigration services.
Family Immigration Processing Fees:
Federal family sponsorship processing charges vary from one immigration visa office to another. Also the fee for one sponsored person is slightly higher than the charges for sponsoring additional person. Since family immigration involves lot of legal formalities, it is good to hire a reputed immigration law firm. These law firms charge very minimal fees for providing all the immigration assistance you may require. Though the expenses of hiring professional assistance will be slightly higher than if you did the job on your own, it is yet minimal considering the legal hassles you may have to face and the time you may have to spend applying and waiting for your sponsorship visa.
Find more information on sponsorship visa, family immigration, Family Sponsorship and immigration appeal, immigration for Canada at our website. Please visit here citizenshipandimmigrationcentre.com.
Family Articles1. Food | The Soul Of Every Kid’s Birthday Party
2. Best Ideas To Celebrate International Women's Day In India
Author: Laxmi R
3. Hire Housekeeping Services Today!
Author: Brian Jones
4. Essentials To Live A Healthy Relationship
Author: Gaurav Chhabra
5. How To Purchase Right Baby Bottles
Author: Anpei Baby Products Co., Ltd
6. Here’s Why Diaper Pants And Baby Wipes Are A Must Have
7. Common Things People Forget To Do Before Moving Homes
Author: Simon Scofield
8. 3 Ways To Save Yourself From Matrimony Fraud
Author: Cupid Knot
9. Questions To Ask During Your Initial Consultation With A Divorce Lawyer
Author: Edmund Brunetti
10. Which Is The Best Exercise For Bladder Incontinence
11. Mood Tracker Basics For Preschools And Daycares
Author: ruchi jain
12. Society Management App: Nearly Everything You Need To Know
13. What Is Cold Insulation?
Author: Ayesha Malick
14. Why You Need To See A Doctor When Flu
Author: Red River ER
15. 5 Amazing Birthday Gifts For Him
Author: Superb Birthday Gifts Ideas