ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Pdf To Jpg Features And Functionalities
This article gives summary of how to use PDF To JPG Converter for transforming bulk PDF into tremendous quality JPG images.
PDF To JPG Converter is simple to use, rapid and cost effective program utilized to convert batch PDF into tremendous resolution JPG images in less time and effort. PDF To JPG Converter generates single or multiple JPG pictures from PDF files with same font settings like font style, font size etc. PDF To JPG Converter is user friendly software make batch PDF to JPG transformations with a single click on Convert button.
PDF To JPG Converter gives smart and speedy solutions to transform PDF files into high quality JPG pictures in less time. PDF To JPG Converter is portable application suitably works with all latest versions of Windows such as Win XP, Win ME, Win 98, Win 2000, Win 2003, Win Vista, Win Home Basic, Win 2007, Win 2010 and others.
Features of PDF To JPG Converter
1. Add single or multiple PDF files at once
You can simply add single PDF file through Add File button and bulk PDF files with Add Folder button from as per user requirements. A list Panel is provided to display selected file details including source PDF file name, pages, status, destination file name and extract pages.
2. Set image or PDF properties
• You can select any file or folder to conserve resulted JPEG pictures
• You can limit unauthorized users to open, edit or display PDF files by inserting password and create a record of log files for future editing purposes
• Page options consist of making a choice of first page, last page, even pages, odd pages, random pages or all pages for multiple PDF to JPG transformation.
• You can simply zoom page from 50 to 200 percent, select image wdith, image height from 10-5000 pixels, opt printing paper such as A0-A6 and turn images at 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
• Rename feature is used to add file attributes like file type, file size, file creation time etc in file name of the resulted JPG images.
• You can select any image type including JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, WMF and PCX for PDF to JPG conversion
• You can manipulate image resolution with maximum of 1200 DPI for x & y axis and opt for color grouping.
3. Select destination path
Choose any file or folder location for your destination path and save output JPG images with 1200 DPI.
4. Provides a preview panel
PDF To JPG Converter offers a preview panel to view PDF files before applying convert operation
5. Maintain same font settings
PDF To JPG Converter transforms PDF into JPG pictures with same settings of font such as font style, font size, font etc
6. Well suited with all Windows
PDF To JPG Converter is platform independent software executes in Windows XP, Windows 2010 and others
7. Supports all images formats
PDF To JPG Converter provides compatibility with JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PCX, EMF and others.
PDF To Image Converter (http://www.pdftojpgconverter.net/pdf-to-image.htm) is GUI compatible software enables user to convert PDF into JPG images with a single click on Convert button. PDF To JPG (http://www.pdftojpgconverter.net) gives smart and speedy way to create customized JPG pictures and print them with several settings.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Portable Ultrasonic Usb Humidifier Brings Good Health On The Use!
Author: Buysmart Accs
2. What Are The Components Of Software Quality Assurance?
3. Scrape Retail Location Data With Locationscloud
4. How To Ensure Effective Sap Business Policy Management
5. Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo Screen? Here’s How To Fix It
Author: elina john
6. Reasons Linkedin Automation Tools Can Get Your Account Blocked And How You Can Avoid This
Author: Marya Lizabeth
7. How To Implement Segregation Of Duties (sod) In Sap
8. What Is The Role Of A Podcast Producer?
Author: Barry Elvis
9. Why Cold Calling Is Becoming Obsolete
Author: Marya Lizabeth
10. Why Opt For Cloud Testing In It Modernization?
Author: Michal Wade
11. Importance Of Timely Furnace Repair & Maintenance
12. How To Get Advertisers For Your Podcast
Author: Barry Elvis
13. Remote Desktop Vs Vpn - Everything You Need To Know
Author: James F Bartlett
14. Data Security Standards And Some Best Practices
15. Why Your Contracts Need Your Attention