ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Mobile Application Development For Multiple Platforms Simultaneously
The sale of the mobile phones especially the smart phones is increasing by leaps and bounds. The expectations of the users from the mobile phone and smart phone devices that they are using are also increasing. On the other hand the competition among the device manufactures is very tight and has compelled them to offer as many inbuilt applications as possible.
The business identities are trying to target as many mobile users as possible. The only biggest pitfall is that there is a big difference in the operating systems and platforms of the different brands of devices.
Besides this difference the variation in the resolution of the display screen also plays a crucial role in the success of any application.
There are two ways to resolve this issue of difference.
The first way is to develop application for different operating system, platform and resolutions. This implies that there has to be a different application for every brand of the phone device. This sort of resolution multiplies the effort of the application developer and makes the application owner incur multiple expenses for promoting the same services or products among the mobile phone users.
The second way is to opt for developing mobile application that works on multiple platforms simultaneously. This approach is also known as cross platform mobile application development. According to this approach the application is developed only once but the technology used is such that the application works on the different platforms without any significant changes. This approach reduces not only the work of the application developer but also the expenses by the application owner.
Some of the prominent tools that are easily available on the internet and of much use for developing cross platform mobile applications are as follows.
•Mobile Application Development with the help of Phone Gap:-
•Mobile Application Development with the help of Rhodes:-
This tool and framework is based on Ruby and is open sourced. It is of great assistance for the developing applications that can work on different platforms and operating systems. The issue of compatibility with the different platforms can be resolved through this framework. Only the initial code needs to be written by the application developer. This initial code is automatically converted by the Rhodes framework into another code that is compatible and works on other operating systems and platforms.
•Mobile Application Development with the help of Titanium:-
Copyright © 2012
Hire Professional iPhone Application Development service providers. Our expert team able to build any complex and robust iPhone apps with hottest technology, we are provides latest iOS 5 iPhone applications development.
Web Design Articles1. Difference Between Wordpress Themes Free And Paid Wordpress Themes
Author: Isla Fisher
2. Grab The Golden Opportunity To Make It A Very Great Decision For Your Winery
Author: Ample eBusiness
3. 7 Effective Tips To Improve Remote Team Engagement
Author: Jwalit Shah
4. Seo Company In Mysore | Seo In Mysore | Search Engine Services
5. Digital Marketing Companies In Mangalore | Advertising Agency Mangalore
6. Seo Company In Mangalore | Seo In Mangalore | Best Seo Services
7. What Is Front End Web Development And What Are The Languages?
8. The Important Steps To Plan Website Content
Author: Robin Willson
9. Where Do We Start To Learn Web Development?
10. 10 Elements Of A Professional Website For Small Businesses In Melbourne
Author: Naman Ahuja
11. How To Have An Outstanding And Future-proof Website
Author: Naman Ahuja
12. Got Website Content To Do? Take Note Of These!
Author: Matthew John
13. What Is The Role Of A Software Developer?
Author: Nitin Kaurav
14. The Right Way To Add Wine Business Is Possible With Ample Ebusiness
Author: Ample ebusiness
15. Difference Between Web Development And Software Development?