ALL >> Computers >> View Article
It’s Time To Get Wicked Web Applications With Asp Dot Net!
You must have heard about this one liner stating “Food, clothing and shelter are the basic necessities of life”. But now “Mobile Devices” have also become a part of one’s life. It is all because of the applications and several other features of a cell phone that they have become so popular. Earlier Java based games and web applications were found in the cell phones but these days you will find many other languages being used for creating web applications like ASP.NET, PHP, C, C++, and many more.
In all, ASP.NET is the easiest programming language to build mobile web applications and so the usage of it can lead to incredible browsing experience to a wide variety of mobiles.
It’s very easy to develop a mobile application on .NET framework. You just have to create an ASP.NET page and include the Mobile Web Namespace System.Mobile.UI. After this you have to design that page with mobile controls. Do not get confused with mobile control and mobile apps as both of them are totally different. Mobile Controls are kind of building blocks which are used for developing mobile applications. These controls ...
... are related to the HTML Button control and Grid control in Visual Basic. Mobile Controls are designed in such a way that it simplifies the application development by providing the capabilities which programmer needs.
If we talk about the advantages of using ASP.NET, then there are many. For example with the usage of this language you can add mobile pages to your web forms and MVC application, you can even simulate your smart phone for testing etc. Even with it you can easily build your own iPhone and Android apps.
Apart from advantages and disadvantages, it is necessary to realize how the versions of ASP.NET support mobile browsers. In case, you are looking forward to create web apps using this platform then you need to keep few things in mind like:-
1. Web clients such as Internet Explorer and Netscape.
2. Mobile clients such as Phone.com, Nokia Cell phones and Pocket PC’s.
3. ASP.NET applications can be developed on any .NET enabled language such as VB.NET (Next version of VB), JScript, Managed C++, C#, etc.
4. Mobile Web namespace (System.Mobile.UI) which is exposed by the .NET Mobile Web SDk(Via the MobileUI.DLL file).
As a whole, you just have to understand the concept of mobile application designs in ASP.NET and rest will be at ease.
Viswanathan Reddy is working as Sr. Technical Architect. Rapidsoft Technologies is leading software development company which provide various small, mid-sized and enterprise clients around the globe. We also provide professional web application developmentServices, asp.net application development.
Computers Articles1. Exploring The Latest Trends In Computer Store Innovations
Author: Jack Williams
2. Elevate Your Online Presence Unveiling The Power Of Free Website Templates
Author: Sara theme
3. Reasons To Hire A Website Design Company In Dubai
Author: Online DXB
4. Boost Your Productivity With Our On-demand Grocery Delivery App | Instacart Clone Solution
5. Leading Computer Repair Services In Los Angeles: Techie Onsite Computer Repair
6. Film Developing Services - Explore Some Vital Details
Author: siddharth photographix
7. Efficient System Administration Services For Streamlined Operations || Rasonix
8. Refurbished Laptops Buying Guide In 2024
9. X86 Monitors With Android 13
Author: Distec GmbH
10. Multicast & Parallel Multicast
Author: Bizx Technologies
11. 11 Content Marketing Trends In 2024
Author: sharath b
12. The Art Of Revitalizing Old Monitors: Fixing Vintage Computer Screens
13. How Ai Helps In Voip Fraud Detection And Prevention
Author: Sandip Patel
14. The Value Of Human Touch In Automated Testing And Improving Efficiency
15. Eifasoft’s Social Media Optimization